Chapter 8 - Hungry

set during 3x17

*Kol*

As Charlotte slept I thought the day’s events over. It impossible that this could happen but I checked myself. A heartbeat no a dead one but one full of life and growing. I smiled to myself; I learned to accept that when I was killed  any chance of normal life was dead literally but it kind of changed when I fell in love with Charlotte and we’re having a child.

My phone rang and I saw it was Klaus “hello Klaus” I answered “ah brother what’s the verdict?” she chirped “are all of you there I’d rather it be all at once” I replied “ELIJAH! REBEKAH!” he called “there here and your on speaker” he told me I smiled “Charlotte is with child” I made my way to the bathroom so I wouldn’t disturb her “ha ha very funny Kol now really what’s wrong with her” I could see Rebekah rolling her eyes “no joke sister its impossible but possible she is with my child with a fully fledged heartbeat”

There was silence at the other end “you’re not joking are you brother” Elijah was the first to speak “not one beat the witch told me and I confirmed it the impossible has happened” I could not stop smiling. “Klaus you do know that now we know she will have my full attention, I’ll try to go on with the mission but Charlotte and the baby come first” I told him but there was silence “sorry brother were just trying to let it sink in Klaus understands” Elijah replied.

“Kol” Charlotte muttered “I have to go Char is awakening” i ended the call and went to our bedroom “nice to see you awake, love” I smiled “humm I’m hungry like really hungry for blood and Human food” she went to the wardrobe and started to get dressed “someone’s In a hurry” I teased “Kol I’ve heard how modern day women act imagine it with a vampire this unchartered waters” she sped to get dressed “ready?” I questioned she nodded and we left.

She death gripped onto my hand “how bad are you?” I asked she looked at me “normally I can control it but I am starving everyone is calling to begging me  to rip out their throat and teat them to pieces.” She slipped on her sun glasses “then don’t even get me started on human food everything is so appealing” she breathed. “him” she stopped I looked towards a man who was slapping random girls arses and wolf whistling “make sure you stop me” she walked off and did her magic.

I waited in a alley “you really are kinky” the man purred she faked giggled “nice choice love” I made my appearance “thank you” the man looked confused “you know after this you’ll be a changed ban but first…” Charlotte looked at him “you will not scream. Relax you want this” she compelled him then fed. “okay that’s enough” I pried her off him she stumbled back. “you will remember none of this all you’ll remember is that you tried it on with my wife and I beat you up this experience changed everything and your attitude toward the female will be that of respect and hour able” I beat him to a pulp and we left for her next meal.

She had a shop assistant, a bar tender and a manager before she was full on blood. She whipped her mouth then I had a sales woman. “okay so I think we should go see Gilbert” she dust her self off “do you know you have more of a glow now its shows more” I commented she slipped her arms around my neck “well maybe because I’m having a mini you” she pecked my lips “more like a mini you. Now come on lets do what we came for.” I took her hand and we left.

We arrived at the batting cage “Kol I look like I’m about two months” she stated “maybe because you’re a vampire things might be accelerated I honestly do not know how about we talk to Sage after we finish up here” I offered “sure” she replied munching on some chips (English translation – crisps) I took a bat and headed for a cage “Kol?” I smirked and turned “Jeremy how many times are we going to meet in the most random places” I shook his hand. Char came back “oh hey Jeremy” she smiled opening her soda. “Charlotte you’re here too” Jeremy said “yeah only because when he swings it incredibly Sexy” she grinned “right. There is something different about you” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“oh the tummy last time we bumped in to each other you didn’t notice I was pregnant almost two months” she replied “that would be it” I chuckles “are we going to play ball or not” I ask he nodded.