Chapter 10

As midnight strolled closer and closer. We waited for Larry to arrive. We began to think he wasn't going to come until mike got a text on his phone which read: hey dude, just going to be a bit l8, had some business 2 deal with.  "He had better have a good explanation for this"; Freddy said impatiently. Even though we were all tied in with an endoskeletons suit, you could tell we were still human. 12.30 came around and still no Larry. We were about to give up and trying to kill him until we heard a car screech to the car park of the pizzeria and through the doors came Larry covered in blood and carrying a body bag. Mike was looking a bit pale and then said: "do we really want to know what is in the bag?" Larry replied with "look, there's no time to explain. As this all happened we were hiding in the parts and services room. Larry dragged the body bag through the pizzeria and finally yelled " I know where to hide it"! As he yanked open the parts and services door. "WAIT"! Mike yelled as he opened the door where his death would occur. Just as he turned Freddy jumped out and bit Larry on the head and he collapsed to the ground. We all had our share of making him suffer but since I was the most recent victim I got the honour of killing him. I raised my spiny hook ready to impale in into his heart but before I could he spoke. "I didn't.....mean......to kill.....you..guys" we were all very confused so I asked him. "So why did you"? Larry turned his head and pointed at the door. Within a couple of seconds of him doing so a group of thugs burst through the door and started firing at anything and everything with their guns. Mike and the other animatronics reacted quickly and we ducked for cover. Suddenly it all made sense, these people were criminals and they enslaved Larry in order to get away with murder, literally. Larry need getting shot by the people and dying. Us animatronics since we could not feel pain we stood up and began proceeding towards the attackers. They tried all their might to try shoot us but the bullets only hit our Chest and face. Luckily the Bullets were not strong enough to pierce our circuit boards. Once we had our hands on the guys we though about killing them but I decided to say otherwise. "Guys, I think we should let the police deal with this, what is killing these people going to do? We are stuck as these animatronics and there is not much we can do about this"; this must of made Freddy realise what he was doing and and he started using his nightmare parts to pin down the person he had locked in position. We all did the same and waited for the police to arrive.