Chapter 2

"What ya be doin here lady"? The animatronic asked me in a pirate like voice. "N-nothing, I was just looking around. I didn't mean to disturb you"; I said in a frightened voice. This was the first time I had ever had a conversation with an animatronic, and he didn't sound too happy. Foxy put one of his good hands finger on my mouth and spoke: "don't let anyone know I'm still active mate, or the will put me off for good": he said in a sort of growl. All I could do is nod in fear. This new pizza place was supposed to be a place of joy but here I was getting threatened by a very deadly looking animatronic. Foxy let me go and pushed me out of pirate cove and closed the curtains. Still shaking I walked outside the building, grabbed my bike and rode home. I said hi to my mum and went upstairs and opened up Skype on my computer. I group called Mike Casey to tell them what happened. Three minutes later they answered. "Hey what up"? Mike said as he answered the call. "GUYSYOUWILLNEVERGUESSWHAT!!! THEREISAFOURTHANIMATRONICTHATISOUTOFORDERCALLEDFOXY"!!!! I yelled really quickly as I just couldn't hold it in any longer. "In English please"? Casey asked. "Sorry, I'm scared and excited. There is a FOURTH animatronic, his name is Foxy the pirate fox"; I said finally speaking slower and calmer. "Wait, WHAT"!? Mike exclaimed. "And just HOW do you know this"? Casey asked. "Oh he only put his metal hook to my throat and threatened me to not tell any staff person that he is still active. "We HAVE to go see him tomorrow"; demanded Casey. "Fine, but it's not my fault if you get a hook to the head"; I said as a joke to Casey. "Ok guys, I say we meet there around 3:00pm"; said Mike getting excited. Casey and I straight away said yes.