What's going on (filler chapter)

Heyyy! Time for an update!

I hope you guys like it.

Lauren's pov:

I broke the kiss instantly and looked down at the ground, blushing at my previous actions.

"So, uh Carl maybe should we go to bed.."I say yawning trying to break the awkwardness that seemed to lurk around the room.

"Sure, I'm just going to check and see if things are okay. You alright up here for a few minutes?: He asks, waiting to receive an answer. I nod quickly and pull out my bag from under the bed as I watch him walk off.

Grabbing my black tank top and washed out neon pink shorts, i throw them on the bed plopping myself down next to it. I sigh as I begin to take off my pants, pealing the denim off my legs, throwing them over to the side. I stand back up and place my shorts onto my body.

I reach for my shirt and began to take it off.

"Hey Laur everything is all goo-" he stops for a minute before a "woah" pasted his lips.

"HOLY CRAP!" I yell as I tried to cover my the top part of my torso as a dark crimson red began appearing along my cheeks.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry Lauren!"Carl says as he covers his eyes.

"Tell me when I can look." He says turning his body away from mine.

I quickly place the shirt and sneak up behind Carl, "You can look now" I whisper in his ear.

He smiles and looks back at me climbing into the bottom bunk.

He takes off his pants and shirt and climbed into bed with me.

"Goodnight Carl" I say.

"Goodnight Lauren." He says. I cuddle up to him as he puts his arm around me. My eyes went dark, and I fell asleep instantly.

Middle of the night:

I woke up to the sound of faint talking coming from the one of the rooms around us. I rub my eyes and turn over to seeing nothing.

I groan as make my way up from the cold bed. My feet hit the cold ground as I tried to steady my feet, holding the wall for support. I slowly make my way over to the next room.

I stop before I reach the cell, rubbing my eyes once again. I open my eyes slowly, witnessing Carl sitting down on the floor facing the wall, a walk-y talk-y placed tightly in his grasp.

"What's going on in here?!"I ask hazily, rubbing my hands on my face.

Carl just stood there frozen as a faint "Hello?" comes blaring from the walk-y talk-y.

My face instantly drops.

Sorry it is really short!

Update coming soon.

Comment

Vote!

Disses and Kisses