The Hells Going Go?

Ciel's POV

I open my eyes and everything had color again, I sighed in relif, I threw my hand on my head cause I had a head-ache but....... but I felt something fuzzy and soft

I got up and rushed to the bathroom and I quickly looked into the mirror and.....there...... I had navy blue ears and a tail......a-and a Black Cat Collar "What the hell"

then I hear Eren moan, I raised a brow and went to go find him

---Time Skip brought to you by

Llamas with unibrows---

I finally found him and said "Hey Eren I think something wen---- what are you doing?"

I saw Sebastian scratching Eren's belly, I stood there in the doorway with a what-the-fuck face (lolz if u say 'What-The-Fuck Face- fast it sounds funny"

And so did Eren, he also had ears, tail and a collar but his ears and tail was a choclate brown color but his collar was like a grass green color

I tilted my head,walked closer and said "Umm.... Ok"

then the crazy pyscho-path walked in the room and the name of 'Hanji' and Erwin and some short teen

I turned to them and said "tell me yo--"

Hanji squeals and said "aww Erwin it worked your're adorable!!"

I cleared my thoat and repeated what I was gonna say "Tell me your name"

Hanji smiles and said "I'm Hanji and thats Erwin" she said as she pointed at a tall guy

I looked at the short one and said "And you are....?"

The short crosses his arms and said "Levi"

Eren got up and blushed when he said "H-Hi Captain" (Erevi moment XD)

Levi looked at him and said "Jaeger" and left the room

Eren ears went down and Hanji shouted "Aww you guys are soo cute!! but why didn't it work for your Handsome butler over there"

I rolled my eyes and exited the room

---Eren's POV ---

"soo Hanji how did you get the correct stuff to make that?" I asked

Hanji takes it out of her pocket and said "well.........Top Secret"

I laughed and grabed the Cat Turny Thingy and ran to Levi shouting "Captain!, Captain!!"

He turned around to face me and said "what?"

"Think fast!" I said as I took the cork off and threw it at him (the Cat thing not the cork XD)

He covered his eyes and shouted "why the hell would you throw that at me!!"

I grabed his hand and rushed him to my bedroom shouting "Lets Do Yaoi!" (Told you it had Erevi moments)

---Hanji POV---

I looked at the butler and laughed then said "How would you feel being a little kitty"

Sebastian's eyes widen then he ran out the room

I turned around and said "aww....  ohh well I can experiment on titans hehe i'll make them into teeny tiny kitties, Kitties For all!!"

As I said that I ran to my lab grabbed more Cat Powder and ran to the wall with titans

I threw the stuff all over the place yelling "Teeny Tiny Kitties For All!!"

~~~~ Reactions

Jackel: .......Ok  *Throws phone across room* no more internet

Sister: The fuck Hanji XD