Oh-No Sebastian!

Sebastian smiles while Eren was hugging Ciel, but then Hanji says "m-mister butler?, sir come show us the exit"

Sebastian tiles his head and says "but you two are at the exit"

Hanji stutters while saying "b-but y-you a-are......." she clears her throut and answers "just walk us out"

Sebastian shruggs and before walking them out he says "as you wish"

he bows and walks them out

Hanji giggles and pulls out that same stuff that turned Ciel into a cat and it saying -Cat Stuff-

Sebastian hears a cork pop and he turns saying "m-miss what are you doing with tha-.."

she throws it on him and he covers his eyes,

After that he starts to wipe his eyes, saying "whats that? e-everything is g-going bl-..."

And after he finishs everything goes black...

---10 Minutins Later---

Sebastian wakes up, and everything was still had color but he felt short, he walks toward the manor and tries to knock but he scratches at the door and said "it's me Sebastian"

May-rin grabs the door and says "Hello?"

Sebastian sat there and says "down here May-rin"

May-rin looks down and said "S-Sebastian? I-Is that y-you" her face turns bright red after she finished

Sebastian tiles his little head saying  "uh yeah? why?"

May-rin pick him up and carries him to his room "this is why"

she holds up a mirror to him and he jumps back and says in fear "w-what happened?" he thinks that made him remember

---Flash Back---

Sebastian turns and gets some weird powder in his eyes. so he covers up his eyes and fell to the ground

"W-whats that?" he breathes heavy and says "m-my head, i-it hurts"

he looks up to two shadowy figuers after he looked at them, he blacks out

---Back To Present---

he sighs and says "where's the young master?"

May-rin smiles and blushes while saying "young master? oh yeah he's playing chess, yes he is"

Sebastian nods and says "i'll talk to him about this..."

he yawns and lays down  and finishes his sentence "tomorrow" as he falls sleep (hes a cat, cats are tired, dont you judge me XD)