Chapter 7 : I Know You

Music for chapter : 
Million Reasons - Lady Gaga
Unsteady -  X Ambassadors
Death of a Bachelor - Panic! At The Disco

Previously :

*Ken's POV*

*Rani, your friend gave me your number. Aaron. Sorry, did I wake you?*

*Or were you not sleeping at all?*

All I could think of was, why would someone even bother to even text me at this exact hour. I quietly replied back,

*No, I'm fine.*

*Why ask?*

*And why would you ask Aaron for my number?*

Questions that need answers is always a pet peeve for me, if I have a question and you hold the answer, I will definately look into finding that answer out.

*Because I heard things of you, and I wanted to know some things about you. I also wanted to thank you for the ride home, and for stopping those guys. Why don't we get some coffee tomorrow? I'll come pick you up.*

Was this chick serious?

~~~~~~~~~

*Felix's POV*

Hot. That's what I felt from laying down in my bed covered up in my soft blankets. The sunlight was dancing it's way into my small apartment room through the curtains. I blinked my eyes open and away from my sleepy haze, seeing my alarm clock shine at 10 a.m.

I remember last night. Derek, my friends, the cold water. Why am I awkward in situations that involve men? Especially men like Derek. I didn't want to mess my friendship up with him but I couldn't help but feel attracted to him in ways I didn't want to understand.

I turned over on my back to stare at the ceiling. It was pale and plain, it's what I felt was me. I don't want to get up. I know for a fact everyone feels this way in the morning they have to do something. Especially on a Monday morning, but this was California and everybody was soaking up the sun all year long and feeling magical when the reality was trying not to get mugged and Pokémon Go. But that's everywhere you go, that someone or everyone is mainstream of what's popular in the news.

I sat up and let the covers fall off my body, to be greeted in the mirror on my closet doors with a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. Who was this man? Where did I lose myself?

My gaze shifted to the right and I moved to slide off of my bed and let my feet touch the carpet floor. I stood up slowly and shuffled my feet to the window to pull back the curtains to unveil the outside world of California. The bright blue sky and ever sounding ringing of horns and cars going by my apartment building. Buildings across the street line the concrete sidewalk and the road along leading into deeper parts of the city.

I took in a deep breath of air to relish in this light of the morning. I stepped back and turned my body to walk my way to my closet and get out my uniform for work. I can't bring myself to do YouTube videos as much anymore, but yet I still do them.

Vlogs and the sorts. I took up working at Starbucks part - time to pass the time for me and to have some money on the side for whatever I wanted to do. I slid the green shirt above my head and onto my body, and next the black pants to match the uniform. Checking myself in the mirror, I snapped my head at the sound of a small ping and closed my closet doors. I walked through the open door and into the hallway which led to the living room. Again, another ping.