PewDiePie x CinnamonToastKen (Fanfic)

Felix sat on the park bench, excited to see Ken for the first time after months of their separation. Ken decided that their relationship needed to take a break from things going too fast, and Felix agreed for the sake of Ken's happiness. It's been almost four months since their break of being away from each other, Felix returned to Sweden to find peace and a distraction from going back to Ken, and confessing his true feelings to Ken. Felix felt discouraged at the thought of Ken rejecting Felix for how he truly feels for him.

Felix sighed, "Maybe.. Ken will accept them..?" His thoughts were positive that he would be accepted by the man he loves. Looking around the park he couldn't see any hint of Ken anywhere in the park of where he was told to meet him. Feeling worried, Felix took out his phone and checked his text messages one last time only to see, there was no sign of Ken even leaving a message of being late. Looking at the bouquet of roses that Felix got just for Ken he picked them up and stood from the bench, taking one last look around the area of the park before walking along the sidewalk to his car, Felix felt almost hurt from not seeing Ken. Taking out his car keys, Felix got into his car and drove off to Ken's house to see what was keeping him. While pulling up to the house, Felix saw an unfamiliar car parked behind Ken's car in the driveway, blood beginning to pump quicker and his heart pumping faster, Felix parked on the curb and got out. He started to sweat thinking that Ken had been late because he was with someone else. Felix's thoughts beginning to twist and turn his feelings, he walked up to Ken's front door and knocked. "K-ken..?" Felix called out through the door, trying to knob to find it was unlocked he stepped inside. "Ken?" He called out once more, hearing a clatter upstairs he dashed for the stairs and began climbing them slowly, afraid to see what was at the top of the steps. Bed creak noises were heard from a bedroom door being slightly left open, Felix began to worry from hearing intimate noises being whispered among two people in the bed.

"Ken~" Another man's voice sounded, Felix felt shock and horror at the same time to find that Ken had begun to see another man besides himself. Devastated he crept closer to the door, closer and closer till he could see through the small crack in the open door. Finding two bodies embraced together under the blankets of the bed as it swayed back and forth. Pants and moans were sounded and Felix felt as if he would be sick.

"Shh.. Don't say another word, just feel me in you~" Ken said to the person below him, in pain Felix slowly opened the door and looked at the horrific scene infront of him. It wasn't very long until the two realized they weren't alone in the room and they both looked to find Felix standing there with tears threatening to overflow in his eyes.

"K-ken... W-what are you.." Felix tried to speak, but the lump in his throat grew and he felt as if he would break any moment if he spoke anymore. The shock in Ken's eyes from seeing Felix standing there infront of him. Scattering off the bed, Ken picked up a blanket to cover his naked body and tried to mutter up an apology and an excuse. Felix's eyes looked to the other man in Ken's bed, he gasped to find it wasn't his competitoring friend Cry...

It was Tobuscus, Ken's ex-boyfriend, and Felix's enemy.

"How can you Ken!?" Felix cried out, Toby got up with his face flushed, taking a blanket with his body and covering up.

"F-felix.. I didn't mean.. I.." Toby stuttered, feeling the same guilt that Ken had felt. He backed up to the wall as Felix stomped towards Toby, his eyes full of fear as Toby watched Felix come up to his face.

"You... Little.. Bitch.." Was all Felix could say, tears streamed down his face as he tried to raise his fist and punch Toby for being with Ken behind his back. But Felix couldn't find the strength. Instead, he took off through the door and back down the steps, Ken calling after him.

"Felix! Wait! Please!" Ken tripped over the blanket that shielded his body, his body hitting the floor. "Felix.."

"I'm hurt Ken.. I'm.." Felix called from down the steps, his footsteps sounded that he had just now exited the house, Felix ran to his car and started it quickly and soon sped off so he wouldn't have to stay there another second longer.

"I'm sorry.." Ken whispered as tears fell from his eyes onto the floor, Toby walked over to Ken and tried to help him up, but Ken rejected him regretting his choices with him. "Don't.. Just leave.."

Toby frowned and gathered his clothes quickly to put them on, and nonce they were on he left, looking back to a broken Ken on the floor in a tanlged mess of blankets. "I love you Ken.." Toby stated before walking down the steps, and leaving as well.

"I'm so sorry.. Felix.." Ken thought to himself before sobbing onto the floor of how he had just hurt the man he truly loved. He knew he had to fix this mistake of his.. Before it was too late..

TO BE CONTINUED...