Never Say Never. (A justin Bieber Love story.)

HELLO WATTPADERS. (mostly Beliebers!) how are you all? I'm great! okay well anyways this is bascially my first story i have writen on wattpad! so tell me what you think yeh? this chapter is probably boring, and im sorry for that but it gets better! anyways sorry for the spelling mistakes and all i don't really have an editor, but anyways! all comments and votes are welcome.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

PLEASE?

Abbie POV.

"OMB! I'm so excited! I mean can you believe it? We’re actually seeing Justin Bieber tonight in concert!" my best friend Alicia screamed. I rolled my eyes and tagged alone behind her. "No Alicia I cannot believe it." I said flatly, as I made my way inside of her house.

"You could at least act more excited Abbie!" Alicia snapped at me. I let a deep breath, and I started jumping up and down like a maniac. "OMB! OMB! I so cannot believe that we get to see Justin Bieber tonight in concert!" I stopped jumping and sent Alicia a are-you-satisfied-now? Kind of look, but she only brushed me off and continued to walk up the steps towards her room. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

Every single inch of Alicia's walls where either purple or covered in Justin bieber posers, she even has a Justin quilt cover plus pillows; I mean can anyone say obsessed?

"Don’t you just love my room?" Alicia asked me as she flopped down onto her bed, I did the same.

"Yeh it's great, now anyways what are we wearing tonight."

"I don't know, but we have to wear something purple remember."

"Of course Alicia, how could I forget that it's Justin Bieber’s favorite color?" I turned my head to the side to she Alicia shrug her shoulders.

"I don't know, I guess it's just the fact that you’re always forgetful."

"I am not always forgetful." I protested whilst sitting up and getting off Alicia's bed. She nodded her head disagreeing with me.

"OMB you are always forgetful, remember that thing we did last week?"

"what thing?" I asked, my eyes widen as I realize that I had just fallen into Alicia's trap.

"See! You are forgetful!" Alicia accused. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so maybe sometimes I am forgetful but whatever… just hurry up and get dressed."

"okay I'm going, I’m going." Alicia said as she got up from her bed and started walking towards her bathroom. "Do you need a shower?" she added. I shook my head.

"Nah, I had one before I came over."

"okay, well I'm having a shower." and with that she walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her, and leaving me to find something to wear.

"AND I WAS LIKE BABY, BABY, BABY OH!" I mentally groaned.