viii

March 6 2014 - 8:46pm

Since the dream, vision or whatever I've had seems so real and that my part that I saw that night was true, why wouldn't the note part be? I mean its only worth a shot, even though most parts of me don't want to even remember the dream or want to know who the note was from and where it comes from, 25% of my does and I guess the 25% rules over the other 75. Yay.

I switch the light off and run to my bed, jumping into the sheets, waiting for something. Anything, a little sign signifying that there is something there but nothing does. I sigh and roll over, it was a long shot anyways. It was just a dream, a dream that is my past, which even after one month still can't seem to leave. Why can't I just wake up with amnesia and forget everything? I feel my eyes watering and sniffle, wiping the hot tears away. I feel myself drifting off to sleep, I better text Michael tommorow. I've been distant from him lately. Distant is the wrong word, more like ignoring. I quickly check my phone:

6 missed calls
10 unread texts

All from the same contact, Mikey 🐱. Ill definitely text him tommorow, I just need to sleep.

-

For ages all I see is dark, thank god. I can't handle anymore flashbacks or whatever. This 'Bring back the past and make Lauren even more mentally fucked' is making this worst for me, it's killing me.

(Flashback/dream)

"Lauren." I hear, a distant voice. "Lauren!" I hear repetitively, getting more louder, more desprate each time.

"She is still breathing Holly, it's going to be fine."

"Holly?" I groan confused "how did you find me?"

"LAUREN! thank god you're okay" she sobs, shaking uncontrollably.

I slowly get up, a dull, throbbing pain paining through my head. My vision is abit blurry but I can make out Holly's and someone else's silhouette, I think Michael's.

"Where are we?" I feel light and floaty. I can't feel my body either.

"We're s-still at t-the house" says Michael stuttering, I've never heard him stutter before. this snaps me out if my daze.

"What house?" Damnit, why does my past keep coming back to haunt me.

"Do you have amnesia or something?" Groans Holly

"She has been knocked out for the past few hours" says Michael aggressively.

"This is no time for arguing guys, what the fuck has happened, why hasn't Luke come to find us?" I say, I'm kinda remembering what happened. my eyes widen "where the hell has Calum gone? No no no no no"

"Lauren calm down, Ashton went to find him just before you left" what the fuck Michael? You son of a-

"YOU LET ASHTON GO ALONE IN A FUCKING HOUSE WHERE THERE IS A POTENTIAL SERIAL KILLER OR SOME SICKO TRYING TO GOD KNOWS WHAT AND GET HIMSELF KILLED!?"

---

Cliffhanger :D

Ill try and update and finish editing my book soon I'm really sleepy rn and I'm probs gonna now read some Cash fanfics until I pass out in the middle of one so yeah xx

Vote
Comment
Share

Love you xo
N