Same Old, Same Old

When I finally get to lunch I'm ready to go home and sleep. That or hit someone hard....

Speaking of annoying...

"Misty!" Julie stomps up to me with her hands on her hips. Her little group behind her.

"What the hell do you want now?" I say uninterested.

"You are banned from my house."

This grabs my attention.

"What?"

"My brother and I have both decided you're banned from my house." She sticks her tounge out.

This is going to be a long school year....

I pull back my fist and slam it into her face.

She pulls back with a gasp and the lunchroom goes silent.

"You bitch!" I hear Julie screaming as I sprint out the door.

"You are such a bitch!" Evan laughs running after me.

"I've been known to dabble in that area." I grin pushing out the doors.

We run until the dreadful school is out of sight.

I drop to my knees gasping for air.

"Damn girl, that was not the best thing to do." He says with his hands on his knees.

"I was sick of it! Someone had to hit her!" I say laying back.

"Yeah....hey I'm pretty sure Ms.Reynolds is coming this way in her car." He says suddenly.

I jump to my feet and we continue to sprint towards the playground.

Ms.Reynolds is my phsyco ex's mom. She thinks it's her job to drive around making sure all the kids are in school. I'd rather have our principle, Mr. Mower, catch me having sex in the school bathrooms than being caught out of school by Ms.Reynolds. That's how scary and phsyco she is!