Craig x Thomas

~I FUCK love you~

"Uh, hey, I'm here."

"My FUCK underwear are in the SHITCOCK b-bedroom." Thomas stuttered, pointing to his room with a shaky finger.

"Cool." Craig walked in with his hamper, grabbing clothes off of the floor. He stopped when he came across a familiar blue chullo hat, his hand hovering over it.

The blonde noticed, reaching for the cap quickly. He hid it from the other boy's sight, frowning nervously.

"Is that mine?" The kid asked, gesturing towards the hat.

"N-no. SHIT!" Thomas dropped the chullo, watching as his friend picked it up.

-Flashback-

"Can I hang out with you sometime? Like, do your laundry?" Craig asked, eyeing the nervous boy.

"Uh...yeah, I DAMN guess..."

"Awesome." The ebony haired male blushed, walking off. His hat remained in Thomas' hand after the dark blonde had stolen it.

He inhaled the indigo fabric, holding the item to his heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You stole it?"

"S-sort of." Thomas shrugged.

Craig examined the hat. "I don't know whether to be creeped out or flattered."

He approached the child, leaning in. Thomas stood frozen as their lips connected, finally giving in to the make-out session.

The duo fell into the scattered laundry, forever bonded into the portal of love.

------------------------------------------
A/N This didn't make a lot if sense but I SHIP THEM SO HARD.