Mysterion x Professor Chaos

~Chaotic Love~

It was a dark and cloudy night. Moonlight shone on the roofs of warehouses, causing a glisten to appear on the metal.

Professor Chaos stood on the drenched sidewalk, staring into the street. There was nothing left to do. The Simpsons had beaten him to everything. Every diabolical plan, every sneaky scheme, gone.

Stupid Matt Groening, he thought, seating himself on the concrete with a sigh. General Disarray was off doing homework, leaving the blonde all alone to mope and wallow in his own pity.

Suddenly, a dark shadow crossed his path, making him look up. The figure dashed forward, tackling him.

Chaos's vision became blurred as he focused his pupils on the person that held him pinned to the ground.

"Stay still." The boy said in a gravelly voice, the moon reflecting on the green question mark that hung from his hood.

"W-who are you?"

"I am Mysterion." He muttered, squinting through his pitch black mask. "Wait...are you the Coon?"

"No, I'm Butt-" The villain coughed and smiled evilly. "I mean, Professor Chaos."

"Shit." Mysterion stood up and looked around, backing up slowly. "Wrong person..." He reached the street, tripping over a sewage drain.

And then the car came.

It all happened in a split second. The car, a grey mini-van, collided with the male's torso, most likely crushing his ribcage. The vehicle didn't stop, running Mysterion over and leaving him paralyzed in a pool of blood.

He didn't know why, but Professor Chaos's instinct told him to run towards the other boy, which he did, dropping to his knees in the red splatter.

His hand went over the child's chest to check if his heart was still beating. It was, just barely, but it was clear he was in serious pain.

"Chaos..." Mysterion whispered, extending an arm out to rub the side of his aluminum-foil helmet. His gloved hand fell back, eyes wide open.

After checking his pulse, Professor Chaos discovered his acquaintance was dead. Even though he had just met the guy, he felt a deep sadness in his heart.

Curiosity took over his brain as he sat there, thinking about what to do. The decision was final as he grabbed each side of the boy's hood, pulling it down slowly.

As his matted light blonde hair stuck out, he stared down at the face of his boyfriend, Kenny McCormick. As rain mixed with his tears, he prayed for a last breath from the younger kid.

But it never came.