Michael x Pete

~Be my bunny~

"Oh my god, that is soooo fucking stupid." Henrietta said, taking a drag from her cigarette.

"Shut up." Pete grumbled, pushing back a floppy ear. He stared down at the bunny costume with disgust.

"You look adorable." Firkle hugged his friend's leg.

Everyone turned their heads to look at Michael, who didn't speak. He walked up to the red haired boy, leaning on his cane with a crooked smirk. "You are the cutest goddamn thing I have ever seen."

"Uh..." Pete tried to hide his blush, clearly failing as the redness fell over the bridge of his nose.

"Ugh, my fucking whore mom is calling me." The brightness of Henrietta's phone screen reflected on her face as she rolled her eyes. "Be back in a minute, if she doesn't murder me over the phone."

She walked out of the room, leaving the three males alone. Firkle glanced at the bunny. "Did your mom really make that for you? Doesn't she know Halloween is a time for showing your gratitude towards Satan's very existence?"

"She's a fucking poser, what would she know about that?" Flipping his bangs, Pete unzipped the costume. He stepped out to reveal a black t-shirt with matching jeans. He pulled a pack out cigarettes from his pocket, lighting one and taking a deep breath full of the smoke.

Michael smirked. "You're hot when you're angry."

"Stop being so gay." Firkle snatched a cigarette from his friend, smoking it.

"No, it's fine." Pete blushed, pinning his hair behind his ear and moving closer to his crush.

Without thinking twice, he kissed the curly haired boy on the lips, playing with the cross earring pierced into his ear.

"Fuck this." The kindergartner rolled his eyes, stepping out of the room to find Henrietta.

"It worked, huh?" Michael's mouth turned up at both ends.

His lover nodded, smiling back at him. "Yep."

They made out in silence, not caring if anyone could hear them. The couple had even caught Bradley trying to film them, but all had been said and done.