Part 4 - The Supervisor

Jessica’s POV

A tall man held me in a tight hard grip and dragged me out of the diner as Dom and Brian tries to fight. Mia screams, a man was holding a gun to her head. Dom and Brian backed of. The man walked towards me and threw Mia on the floor as the doors to the Van closed and started driving in high speed.

The man bound my hands behind my back and but tape to my mouth. There were two men in the back of the Van and at least one in the front seat. We drove for more than twenty minutes and I had no idea of where we could be. When we stopped they pulled a black hood over my head and almost carried me out of the car. I had taken some hard punches to the head so I was dizzy.

I tried to get out of the hard grip but it was impossible. The men dragged me into a room that smelled old and stale. It was wet on the floor and the men’s footstep echoed I the cold room. They threw me on the ground and a steady hand took a grip on the hood and pulled it up. Some of my hair followed and I closed my eyes hard in pain. I was too scared to scream. I looked up and saw a familiar face.  Jimmy! He smiled superior at me and I just stared at him.

“Now Torretto will know what happens when he takes my girl” Jimmy said with a cold voice that echoed and for every echo I felt how the words dug deeper inside me like a cold wind. He smiled an evil smile and gave me a hard punch that made me bleed from my mouth. I looked up at him in pain again. Then he punched me again and I fainted.

Dom’s POV

I didn’t know where to go, or who to ask. I had no idea if Jess had a family and if they knew something. It was something that stank. And it all stank Jimmy!

It’s in times like this when old friends who owes you. In this case it was a police officer named Hobbs. I was glad to have him on my side for once. He was specialized in finding people who doesn’t want to be found. A couple of years ago that was me. It brought some love into my life but never had something felt this real. Never I have felt so alive as I do with Jess. That is why I had to find her. Without her I will just go back to the shadows again. A place to dark, even for me.

I texted Hobbs and we met outside of town. He was always dressed in cargo pants and a tank top. The bulletproof west was in the front seat of the car. I stood and leaned against the hood of my car and he walked up to me.

“What is it Torretto?” he looked at me. He went straight to the point.

“I need you to find someone for me!” I said seriously.

“Who is it?”

“Her name is Jessica Daniels! And she was abducted a couple of hours ago!” I looked straight at him. He nodded.

“Is she new n town?” he asked and I was surprised.

“Yes she is! Why? How did you know?” I was almost upset.

“She is graduating as a cop in three weeks! I am supposed to be her supervisor” Hobbs said and looked down.

“But she lied to the cops, she lured them away and protected me! She can’t be a cop!”  I was so confused.

“I thought her well, she is in a special task force and we don’t really like the usual cops!” he smiled.

“Than as her supervisor you has to find her!” I looked at him for a long while with a piercing at him. He nodded.

“But I will not be easy! If someone is skilled enough to abduct her, that person will be skilled enough to keep her hidden!” 

"okey where do we start?" 

Okey so a short new part, now there is a litte The Rock action comming to! i hope you like it! 

Please rate and comment! :)