Monday February 24th

Gerard's POV
4:29 am

What the hell am I doing? I wonder as I sit in my room at 4:30 in the morning drawing stuff in my sketchbook. Mikey has his friend over so I've been hiding in my room since I got home from the beach. It's not that I don't want want to meet this mystery friend of my brother's, it's just that i don't think I can handle being around people right now. After what I learned yesterday I don't think I'm going to be able to enter society for a while.

I looked down at my sketchbook and saw that I was subconsciously drawing the dude from the beach. Why, I have no idea, but it was probably the fact that I haven't been able to stop thinking about them, or maybe it was the fact that there was so much detail to be drawn. All the different strands of hair falling in their face, and the different colours in on the sides of their head and in their eyes.

When I was putting them into bed the squirmed a bit and their eyes opened momentarily, allowing me to see the different shades of brown circling in their beautiful hazel eyes. The little green tinge was enticing and I think maybe it was slightly addicting to think about them. This person was beautiful and I think it's odd to think that, because I don't even know this person, and I can't judge them by just their looks. I don't think I'm meant to get to know them either, I was just supposed to find them lying on the beach and then bring them home. Make sure that they were safe.

Frank's POV
5:47 am

I stand in some motel bathroom with the jar of red hair dye that I bought a few hours ago at some pharmacy open 24/7, dyeing the previously blond sides of my head, to a lightish dark red. Vibrantly dark, as I would put it. Yesterday morning I had a dream with red hair in it and I, I don't know, decided that it would be a great idea or something.

I wait the 30 minutes that the jar says to leave it in for, by browsing though Twitter on my phone, boring to some people, but I honestly find the website addicting. Might as well put some use to this life, that I tried to end a little over 24 hours ago.

I don't know what was going through my head, how I could do that to Mikey. Because as much as I wish he didn't care, he does and he's gone through pain before and I don't want to put him through that, I promised myself, and I broke that promise. So whoever found me and caused me to not be dead right now, I'm thankful to them.

I decided that out of all the random things I could do right now, I took a picture of my hair, just to remember the moment I decided I was going to be the world's biggest hypocrite.

The timer I had set on my phone goes off, signalling that it's time to rinse this dye out of my hair. I put my phone down on the counter and turned the shower on.

Twenty minutes later, I'm towel drying my hair, getting the white motel towel covered in red in the process. Oh well, not my problem. I drop the towel in the sink and then pick up my phone, leaving the motel room and handing my key back to the secretary who looked at me like I was nuts, oh well. It's like, 7:00 am so, whatever.

I walk back to Mikey's house seeing the house looking the exact same way that I left it, so I walk back though the door that I left unlocked and then locked it behind me. I went back upstairs to the room I was in earlier, the 'guest' room. Since it was 7:00 am Mikey would be waking up soon to go to school. Not bothering to go back to sleep, I got my clothes for the day out of my bag and changed, before leaving the room and going downstairs.

Mikey's POV
7:17 am

I sit on the counter in my kitchen, sipping my coffee when I saw Frank come down the stairs and enter the kitchen, with the sides of his head dyed red.