Wednesday March 11th

"A year? A year? And you didn't tell me?" Gerard asks, freaking out but being quite a bit calmer than Mikey had expected.

"Gee, he was probably scared." Frank says, placing a hand on Gerard's shoulder.

"I just, didn't know how to tell you, so we kept it a secret, I'm sorry." Mikey explained, never letting go of Pete's hand.

"It's okay, really, I'm sorry I yelled, I was just shocked, next time something like this happens though, I better be the first to know, no more secrets." Gerard smiled, then hugged his brother, because he was happy for him, and that made Gerard's life ten times better.

"Yeah, but we're never going on double dates." Mikey joked, lightening the mood.

"Agreed." Frank inputted, a grin across his face.

And that was all, the Way brothers were happy, they both have guys in their lives who make them smile to the point where their faces hurt. Yes, Gerard is still depressed, finding love doesn't just cure depression, life doesn't work like that. And just because Gee has Frank now, it's doesn't mean that Mikey is going to stop worrying about his older brother, because he always will, his dreams about waking up to find Gerard dead may never go away, but his brain will be a little at ease, knowing that there is someone else looking out for the red head.

This is a happy ending, because those don't exist, Gerard is depressed, and he will never be "cured", this is just a happy for now, and that's a start.

End.

A/N I hadn't intended on ever finishing this book, but I found a way to do exactly that, it's very short, but I hope you liked it.

Love always,
            Jax