Chapter 11

Mia's POV

Liam and I were walking hand in hand towards a garden.

"Okay, here we are." Liam said.

"Wow," I said. Cindy had a beautiful garden.

All of a sudden, Liam got on one knee, and said "Mia Olsen, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stood there in shock. The one thing I've been waiting for this whole week, is the thing that happens.

"You love to catch me off guard, don't you?" I asked, and he shrugged. "Well, yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

Liam got up, and hugged me. "Uh, m-may I." He asked.

I kissed his cheek and said "yes you may."

Then, he held both of my hands, and leaned in. I leaned in as well, and then we kissed. It was such a sweet kiss. It felt so right, and noting could stop this amazing moment.

"MIAAAA!" Or so, I thought.

We pulled apart, and I groaned, and Liam chuckled.

"What do you want Aly?"

"You have to come inside, now."

"Now?" I groaned.

"Yes, now." She demanded.

"But why?" I whined.

"I'll tell you why. Your sister is being stupid and she's more than drunk right now," Jenna said.

"What?" I said. Without thinking, I grabbed Liam's hand, and ran inside.

"You know, you're cute when you're mad," Liam said. "But I don't even know why you whine so much, we have a lot of time, and you are my girlfriend now. I can kiss you anytime you desire," he said and kissed my cheek. I giggled.

Once I got inside, the mess of a party, was even worse. My sister, she was unexplainable. Her hair was disheveled, her lipstick was smeared, and her dress was looking horrible.I can't wait for her to freak out in the morning over how horrible her dress looks.

I tried to get through the crowd, to get my sister, but then I overheard something.

"So you got her laid?" Guy number one said.

"Nah we just made out and sorta touched each other," Guy number two said.

"Man, I can't believe you finally cracked Mia," my eyes widened. What the hell did I even do? More like, what the hell did Mykayla do?!

"Well, sort of. She was way too drunk, but that was good."

"Damn, you're the man, Aiden." And I swear I could've lost it right there, but Mykayla was dancing in the table screaming the lyrics to 'Trap Queen.'

I could also hear men shouting for her to strip, and that's when I knew I had to get her. I got her leg, and pulled her down. She used me for support, and then she stared at me.

"Why do you look like me? OH MY GOD! I HAVE BEEN CLONED!! OH MY GOD I NEED HELP! WHAT IF MY CLONE KILLS ME?! YOU ARE EVIL YOU CLONE!"

"Yeah that's nice. Let's get you home," I said.

"NO!" She stomped. "I will not go with someone evil like you!"

"Liam, can you get her?" I asked. He nodded.

"Mia!" Jenna yelled.

"Yes?"

"Uhh, where's Danielle?"

"Are you kidding me?!" I nearly shouted."UGH! I'll go find her. Liam, make sure Mykyala gets safely in the car."

"How about I get her in the car?" Someone asked. That someone was no other than Evan.