Part 8

We all had dinner together and made small talk. It was now time to leave the dressing room as that was were we kept returning. We kind of got kicked out of it......we were overdue and they would start charging us. But we made a deal. We could take all the lollies and chips and food with us when we left. They agreed straight away, I think because they just wanted us gone. We left, with the goodies and went back to the hotel. "Michael!" I yelled as we entered the hotel. "Yes Lolly my love!" He said while picking me up and pecking my lips. "Can you sleep with me tonight? I'm pretty sure Luke wouldn't mind you gone!" I said whispering some parts. "Sure! Anything to be able to cuddle you! Lucas, oh Lucas!" Michael started to yell. I laughed as Luke turned around doing his famous 'wot'. "I'm staying in Lolly's room tonight!" He exclaimed proudly. "No funny business then you two, the walls are thin, I can hear everything!" I blushed and Michael shook his head. We carried all of food and drinks that we could take to our rooms. Michael and I walked in, setting all the food and drinks on the benches to be sorted later. "So, you hungry? I am, I'm ordering pizza!" Michael half shouted, I nodded in agreement. I sat down on the lounge, waiting for the pizza to be delivered. I turned on the T.V and watched some news, just to see what was happening around the world while we are on a vacation type thing. Michael came and laid down next to me, resting his head on my lap and his legs over the edge of the lounge. "So, anything good happened while you were concerting?" I asked while I was playing with Michael's hair. He looked up at me and shook his head. "There were a few signs saying 'Michael wants another slice' or 'Marry me Luke', other than that the crowd of girls, or should I say flood of girls were pretty calm and collected. They were really there for One Direction and because some of them didn't even know us it was pretty chill and they just screamed and danced" Michael explained. "Sounds fun, hopefully Ashton can't drum one opening and I can drum for you, or when your all singing a song together I can drum so Ash can sing!" I exclaimed excitedly. Michael just laughed at me which wasn't called for so I gave him death glare but that was interrupted by a knock at the door. "PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA!" Michael yelled while jumping up and grabbing his wallet. He opened the front door and payed for the pizza. He bought it inside and set it down on the coffee table so we could share it. We had finished the pizza in a matter of 10 minutes, me having 4 slices and Michael having 8. He ate most of them, I would have had more but he ate it all. I swear he could eat at least 3 pizzas by himself, it's ridiculous! We continued to watch the now boring news until I yawned. Michael got up and lifted me up, carrying me to the shower. "Have a shower then go to bed, I'll be in after you" I unchanged and turned the water on, it was the right temperature so I got in, letting the warm water run over my shoulders, relaxing me. I was in there for a good 5 minutes before I turned the water off and dried and clothed myself. I then exited the bathroom and went under the warm covers. Michael soon joined me in bed as well. I rolled over so I was facing him and gave hime a big hug, snuggling into his warm chest. "I love you L, now get some sleep, we are going out tomorrow so you have to have some energy to walk around!" Michael said softly. I nodded and pecked his lips before turning around so he was spooning me. I then fell asleep, in Michael's warm embrace.
When I woke up it was around 8:30. I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. I ran out and saw Michael cooking bacon and making some coffee. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He jumped a little and I giggled. "Morning L" Michael said, obvious smile on his face. "Morning Mikey" I replied back. "Hungry?" He asked. I nodded and collected my coffee and food and sat down at the kitchens island bench, eating my bacon and toast. Michael joined me soon after. We ate in silence, letting the suns rays shine down on us through the hotels window, creating a warm and relaxing feeling. Life couldn't get any better. Not long ago I was attending school, getting ignored by everyone, single and no friends. Now Iv'e got at least 16 friends, a boyfriend and I'm never ignored, unless I scare or get one of the boys angry but that's very rarely.
We washed up the dishes and got changed into today's outfits. I wore my black jeans with rips in the knees, black and white converse and my all time favourite 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt that I got made, it is so soft and comfy, but nice and cool at the same time. Michael smiled at me as I walked out. We linked hands and walked out, not forgetting to lock the hotel room. We didn't hear any movement so we decided to see if my big brother Lucas was awake. I knocked on the door and got no reply. Luckily I had a master card incase of an emergency and I opened Luke's room. I heard a faint snore so I looked in the kitchen and saw Luke asleep on the table, empty late next to him and his clothes on, at least he was clothed and ready to go. I walked up to him and coughed in his ear, loud enough to startle hims and get him awake. "Wake up Lucas" I half yelled. He shot up, an looked startled. "Oh, L, uh ready to go?" Luke said, still startled. I laughed at him but smiled and nodded. We started to exit his hotel room when we ran into somebody. That somebody was Ashton along with Cal and Porsha, Shania and the 1D boys and their girlfriends. "Ready to go?" Ashton asked us. We all nodded and walked towards the stairs because the elevator would be way to small for us. "Hey Ash!" I greeted cheerfully. "Hey L! How was your sleep? I hope you got heaps, we are going out for an adventure today! A long one too!" "I slept fine thanks, and I'm super excited! Were are we again?" Ashton laughed at my last question. "We are in Spain!" "OOoooo, I knew that!" I said smiling, Ashton just laughed at me.
We walked out onto the street, all the girlfriends behind and the boys in front as they were taking us somewhere. "So were are we going again?" Perrie asked. That was what we were all wondering. "Were going somewhere special, and it's a surprise so we can't tell you!" One of the boys replied back, I'm not too sure who it was though, even though I'm tall like Lucas, the boys are still tall too and they all sound the same at the moment.
We walked for what felt like another hour, but it was only 30 minutes, oh well close enough too an hour. We stopped out the front of this cute little cafe. "OOoo, this is so cute!" Eleanor screamed. We all laughed at her as Louis came around behind her and picked her up, carrying her into the coffee shop. "Hey Mikey, can you pick me up and do that to me please?" I asked. He turned to me, glaring at me. I smirked at him as he thens smirked at me. I was confused then. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I started to scream, but not so loud and not a distressing scream either. I was lifted off the ground and flung over a shoulder. I realised it was Ashton because of the curly light brownish blonde hair. "Put me down!" "Never!" The boys all screamed with smiles on their faces. I shook my head and crossed my arms, putting on the best pouty face I could muster up. Michael looked ta me with no sympathy shown whatsoever. I stuck my tongue out at him as he made a sign indicating he would chop my tongue off so I put it back in my mouth. Ashton carried me into the cafe, it smelt like cake and coffee. Oh how I love that smell. I looked at all the cakes, and couldn't decide what one I wanted. So I bought 5 cakes. Do not judge me. I also bought a caramel latte because who doesn't like a good latte.
The boys looked at me with my cakes in my hands and Michael had a smirk on his face.
"That's my girl!" Michael exclaimed coming over and joining me on the long table we booked. I started to eat my cakes, I started on the cream bun first because who doesn't like a cream bun. Then I ate the chocolate cheesecake, then the caramel tart, then the mint slice, and finally the very cheesecake! I was so full, but I still had room for my caramel latte so I drank that too. Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked eyeing them all off. "Nothing it's just I've never sen a girl eat that much" Niall exclaimed. "You eat more than me!" Niall said then in-between laughter. I shrugged and relaxed in my seat, waiting for everyone to finish eating so we could continue to explore. "Are you guys done yet?" I whined. "I'm done!" Perrie said with a smile on her face. Everyone nodded and got up to leave. "So were too next?" Sophia asked. "Umm, I think were going to the park!" Liam answered back. I cheered a little, then grabbed a hold of Michael's hand. We walked to the park, conversing and just having a great time. Louis cracked a few jokes that had everyone in hysterics.
After a while we arrived a the park, it was now 12:30 so we decided on fish and chips. We shared it all and it was gone within a matter of 10 minutes. It wasn't that big of a meal so no we are not pigs, well most of us aren't.
We sat down on the grass, some of us laying and just enjoyed life. The sun was shining on us so we were warm. Porsha cuddled up next to Ashton, Katie cuddled up next to Calum, I cuddled up next to Michael, Luke sat by himself, poor Lucas. Louis had Eleanor on his lap, Liam and Sophia were sitting close together, Harry and Niall were sitting by themselves but next to each other and Zayn had Perrie laying between his legs.
Life couldn't get any better.

We stayed at the park for a while when it started to get closer to dinner time, we decided on going to a fancy restaurant so we all went back to our rooms and got changed into something more classy and fancy. This restaurant was really expensive and a great place to eat as the food was said to be marvellous. We went in and retrieved our table that was at the back, away from everyone and more private so no one could see us. We ordered and waited for our drinks to arrive. We simply conversed and exchanged complements, well us girls did any way. "Hey Ash?" "Yes Hemmo?" Ashton asked me. "I want to learn drums!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face. He looked shocked but happy. "OH MY GOSH, Okay Oh WOW, okay ummm I'M TEACHING YOU I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU WHINE OR COMPLAIN, I'M TEACHING YOU!" He said quite loudly but excitedly. "OMG YAY!" I yelled back as we just chuckled at each other. "I can't wait, oh how long have I waited to teach someone how to play drums, this is the greatest day in history for me!" He said laughing some more. I nodded and gave him a hug as he was on my right.
We continued talking to each other until our food came. It was delicious! The best I've ever had.
We continued to talk and eat desert and just do what normal friends would do. Ashton and I discussed times and dates for my drum lessons. It is pretty good too because I don't have to pay.
It was time for us to head back to the hotel as the boys had their last concert in this area that I cannot get the hang of remembering! Oh well, at least I know where we are going next!

We went back into our rooms and all went to sleep as it was late, and most of us were super tired, well I was super tired. Michael and I showered and got changed in our pyjamas and went to bed. Him cuddling me from behind. We fell asleep, me falling asleep and hearing the sound of Michael's breathing slowing down and fanning on my neck which was warm. His heart beat relaxing me and throwing me into darkness, ready to dream about whatever my mind came to dream about. Which most of the time was some really insane stuff, I have a really weird brain, don't judge.

Authors note:
Are the chapters too long?? JET BLACK HEART ON REPEAT OMG ITS AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!! New jam man