Part 11

4 YEARS LATER

Today is my 22nd birthday. Wait let me re-phrase that, Luke and I's birthday, also my wedding day. Could my life get any better. I was wearing this elegant white dress that cost quite a bit as Michael insisted I get my dream dress. I didn't want to but I would never hear the end of it if I didn't buy it. I had high heels, I hate them but I will wear them for this extra special occasion. I was wearing diamond earrings, studs, but they were gorgeous, a diamond necklace that was silver with a large diamond on the end. My hair was up, in a really pretty waterfall/up do braid thing that looked super complicated. It had a lot of elastics, bobby pins and anything that could hold it up. I ha minimal make up on as I hated the stuff. But I looked the best I've ever been, it kinda scared me but at least I was admitting to myself that I looked good. That usually doesn't happen. I heard a knock on my door, I wasn't allowed to open it yet as it could be Michael, plus no one was allowed to see me yet so I had to be careful. "Who is it?" I yelled out from behind the door. "IT"S YOUR BRIDESMAIDS!" I heard an excited Porsha Irwin yell. I laughed. Oh yea, you probably want a quick run down of what happened in the past 4 years. Porsha and Ashton got married, 2 years ago. Calum and Katie are married as well, they have one child. They were married a year before Ashton and Porsha. Calum and Katie also have one child, a girl, they called her Lyric Bean Hood. She is 2 years old and super cute. Luke got himself a girlfriend and they have been together 3 years. He said he will pop the question soon. Cute! Shania has a husband too. You wouldn't believe who she hooked up with. The one, the only, Kellin Quinn. Everyone was surprised but they are really cute. Shania is actually pregnant but only 2 weeks so she can fit into a bridesmaids dress. I've never heard from my "Mother". I knew it, I also wasn't surprised, she never cared any way. Back to what's happening now.
I opened the door to see Katie, Shania, Porsha, Lauren (Ashton's sister) and Sophia (Liam's fiancé) standing in my door way, holding their flowers and mine too. They were all gorgeous and prettier than me. Hey it's true they are all prettier than me. Their dresses were a light blue, straight, pencil like dress. It had sequins and jewels on the chest, it looked gorgeous. My maid of honour, Shania, was dressed in the same dress.
My flower girl and page boy were Lyric, Calum's daughter and Harry, Ashton's brother, because they looked adorable, even though Harry is 12 years old. I heard a knock on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'LL GET IT!" Porsha yelled, enthusiastically, well who wouldn't be excited, today's an exciting day! Porsha opened the door, only a little so she could poke her head out and not let anyone see us girls nor myself for that matter. "Is miss Hemmings ready?" I heard the dude running our wedding say. "Yes she is!" I called back. Shania handed me my flowers so I could walk down the isle with them. I was ushered out the door. My bridesmaids, page boy, flower girl, groomsmen, best man, maid of honour were standing there waiting for me. Ashton, Michael's best man, was taking me down the isle as he was like a brother to me. "You ready?" Ashton asked holding my arms so I could look at him. "As ready as I'll ever be. I've never been so nervous in my life!" I said, truth, I was super nervous. I had nerves on top of nerves. "It's okay, you can be nervous, everyone gets nervous, especially on this special day. Hey I was nervous, so was Porsha! Were't you love?" Ashton called out to Porsha who was about to head out with Harry. "I was, I'm going now, see you love, you'll be fine!" She called back to me, smiling. I smiled back. "You ready to go Hemmings? Oh how I am going to miss calling you Hemmings!" Ashton said tearing up before me. "I'm ready, hey don't cry, you'll make me cry!" I said tearing up myself. He grabbed my hand and linked my arm with his so I could hold my bouquet. We started to walk out, Michael's back was to me but as soon as everyone turned around and our favourite song was being played on piano (it's Fire by Sleeping With Sirens by the way) Michael turned around. I was crying now, but with tears of joy and not all messily so I sounded sad, just happy tears were streaming down my face. Michael had tears in his eyes too. Who though he could be so cute and soft. It was adorable, reason 10001 why I fell in love with Michael Gordon Clifford. Ashton broke apart, giving me a hug and standing next to Michael, letting me make my way next to Michael. He grabbed my hand instantly. "You look amazing L, I can't believe in a matter of minutes I can finally call you mine, officially." He whispered in my ear. I smiled up at him as it was his turn to say his vows. "Well, were do I start. I'm not good at writing speeches, ask Ashton, Calum and Luke. I suck at them. But today I had to suck it up and become a man, I had to do my very best last night not to scream and cry, why? Because I was so nervous, I thought I wasn't going to make it today, I thought I was going to curl up in a ball. I missed you like crazy last night, I know it was only one day but I couldn't hold on for any longer. I was about to burst through your door and give you a long hug and not leave your side, I was going insane. Okay, I need to get back on track. Lolly Lucas Hemmings, I have loved you since the day we first met. I remember Luke telling me to not fall for his sister but how could I not when such a beautiful, amazing woman was standing in front of me. All the times we shared together I wouldn't trade anything else for it. If I could I would go back and replay those times. But I just know we will make many more memories, children, growing old together. All those things. I can't wait, and I can't wait to call you Mrs Clifford!" He said proudly. Earning a few laughs now and then from the crowd. People were crying, I was crying and Michael was crying. It was now my turn. "Michael Gordon Clifford. I loved you, from the start. It killed me not seeing you last night too. I felt like I was going to open the door and barge in your room but I couldn't, so I kept myself well away from the door. I can't wait to be apart of your family. I can't wait to go old with you, I will stay with you through thick and thin, no matter what happens. I can't wait to make our own family. I can't wait to be called Mrs Clifford!" I said. People still crying and laughing too. The priest moved on and we placed the rings on each others finger. "By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you Mr and Mrs Clifford! You may kiss the bride!" The priest said, finishing up the ceremony. Michael spun me around so he was holding me. He kissed me, passionately and sweetly. We didn't care who was watching. We got lost in the moment. We broke apart, hearing the applause everyone.
At the after party celebration many speeches were said, some embarrassing and some that made you cry. It was the best night/day of my life.

Authors note:
Warning, smut contained in next chapter!! ;)