True Love looks with the heart, not the eyes.

EPLIGOUE.

*2 years later...*

"Get the dress on her! Let's go, chop chop." My stylist Bontwain shouted clapping his hands in excitement.

I took deep breaths as they pulled the ballgown over me, it had a lot of pick ups on the bottom and slight sparkles on the bodice.. It took my breath away each time, I just hoped it'd take Aiden's away...

"Oh honey.. you look gorgeous!" He played with a fallen curl as tears started to form, I pulled my dad in for a small hug.

"It's time to walk down the aisle!!!" Bontwain jumped up and down giggling like a school girl,I shook my head and smiled.

I yanked my heels, that were encrusted with small diamonds around the edges, and took my fathers hand as the wedding march started.

My eyes immediately locked with Aiden's and his mouth dropped open, he quickly composed himself as we took another step closer... This march is really slow, can't we pick it up a notch?! After what seemed like an eternity, there I was... Holding hands with my future husband..

*Aiden's POV*

I watched as she started to make her way down the aisle, god she looked breathtaking.... My mouth droppen open, I saw her break into a grin and quickly composed myself.. Didn't want to look like an Idiot now did I? Was the march always this slow? I groaned internally, after what seemed like a hundred years she stepped up next to me and I took her hands... I smiled like an idiot, not even caring hundreds of people were watching...

"You may now begin your vows... Audrey."

She locked her eyes into mine and began,

I Audrey, choose you Aiden as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you Aiden: for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here for ever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.

Her eyes prickled with tears and I felt my own do the same, the priest looked to me and I took a deep breath.. Here it goes.

What can I say to you that I haven’t already said,

What can I give you that I haven’t already given,

Is there anything of me that isn’t yours already,

My body, my mind, my heart, even my soul,

Everything that is me belonged to you long before this,

And it shall be yours long after this,

I will follow you anywhere and everywhere you lead,

Hand in hand and heart in heart.                                                                                                                                                                           It'll be me and you against the world Audrey..

Clapping erupted and the priest hushed them down, Audrey had starting crying..

"Please place the ring on the bride's finger." I slipped it on and she smiled up at me.

"Now you Audrey, place the ring on his finger." She did so, and held onto my hand for a few seconds before dropping it to her side.

"You may now kiss the bride!" I pulled her face to mine and kissed her softly, i'll save it for the honeymoon!

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife!" The crowd erupted in clapping and cheering.

"Hey Aiden?" Audrey whispered as we stepped down, I lokoed at her confused.

"Yeah babe?"

"I love you, forever.."

"I'll love you for more then forever." I kissed her softly one more time, she pulled back just as I started getting into it, I groaned.

"HEY." She smiled and shook her head.

"Let's go dance loverboy."

THE END<3