True Love looks with the heart, not the eyes.

*Aiden's P.o.v*

"Mom, he took her... He has Audrey!" I pushed the door open and ran into her arms. She rubbed my back lightly.

 "I got to her house and it was trashed! There was blood everywhere, he killed her butler and maid. There was a message left for me, 'Audrey is mine now, I did this for her. Come find me brother and maybe her. Or just parts of her."

 I choked on the lsat sentence and my mother pulled away from the hug and wiped the stray tears.

"Go to the police station and ask for Officer Davis, he was in charge of the last case dealing with your brother. I'm so sorry son, I brought that devil into this world!" She shook her and slumped onto the couch burying her face in her hands.

I nodded and ran back out of the house and started my jeep, while speeding down the road all that was going through my mind was 'Please, let her be alive.'

I pulled into the police station and pushed through the crowd of people,

"Officer Davis?!" I shouted and a man in his mid-fourties came up to me forcing a smile, dark circles were under his eyes.

"Follow me to my office son." he pushed a door open and I took the seat he motioned towards.

I started my story from the first clue all the way to how I found her house, he seemed extremely pained by this.

"Sir, are you alright?" I asked.

"The other girl he killed, she was my daughter.. We didn't make it in time." I could see the sadness in his eyes as he spoke.

"But we'll get Audrey in time. I swear to it!" He bellowed and I shook from the intensity of his voice.

I followed him out to his police car and we sped towards Audrey's house in comfortable silence.

"Stay behind me son, he might've come back for some reason." He made his way through the house and stoped in front of the broken window examining the pieces that lay covered in blood, he picked a syringe up.

"Used this to knock her out, let's go." he dropped the syringe and continued up the stairs. I pointed to the door that had the bodies and wrinkled my nose in disgust, dead bodies smelled horrible..

"Oh god that's disgusting." he mumbled walking out of the room shaking his head.

We got back into his car and he seemed deep in thought.

"Where could he have taken her?" he mumbled, I felt so helpless. She was in trouble and here I was, sitting here!

"I have no idea.." I whispered.

*Audrey's P.o.v*

I didn't know how many days I've been in here, the pain from the numerous cuts I received subsided somewhat thankfully. I have a big mouth, sorry tummy! It started to growl in hunger and as if right on cue Daniel walked in with a tray of bread.

"Thanks.." I mumbled as he unhooked the chains, I slumped to the ground and massaged my wrists. The chains were only unlocked when I ate or had to use the restroom. I scarfed the food down in seconds and he looked at me weirdly.

"Not very ladylike are you?" he rasied and eyebrow taking away the tray, I just shrugged and sat on the mattress that lay covered in dust.

I saw him pull a cellphone out and mumble a few words into it, then it hit me. If I could get that cellphone, I could call Aiden! But how?

'Seduce him!' my inner voice shouted and I grinned.

'You finally come in use for once!' I heard her groan and I laughed.