True Love looks with the heart, not the eyes.

"Ms.Marie? It is time for school!" Yoenia whispered lightly shaking me.

"Go away." I mumbled as I pulled the covers over me. She just laughed and yanked them off again.

"Get up! You need to get ready and make them boys drool over what they can't have!" I shot up and grinned big.

"Hell yeah!" She shook her head and laughed as she walked out leaving me to get ready.

I put my radio on and 'Danza Kuduro' blasted through my bathroom, I turned the hot water on and stepped in the shower.

'La Mano Arriba

Cintura Sola

Da Media Vuelta

Danza Kuduro

No Te Canses Ahora

Que Esto Sólo Empieza

Mueve La Cabeza

Danza Kuduro!'

I hurridly washed my hair and shaved, had to be extra squeaky clean for the first day back at school! I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself as I made my way to my closet. I tapped my chin and wondered what I should wear, I didn't want to dress like a whore... I just wanted to tease all the boys.

Now I didn't swear boys off FOREVER, just in this stupid High School.. they would only want me for my body, and they'd never get it. I laughed and my eyes darted to a white dress that reached just above my knees and flowed. It had lace trim across the chest in a v-neck style, but wasn't see through, it was PERFECT! I slipped into it and grabbed a pair of hot pink flip flops. I had to add some color, I didn't want to be bland.

After blowdrying my hair and straightening it so it fell right to my hips, I applied a little mascara with some light sparkly pink eyeshadow. To top it all off, a light pink lip gloss and small hot pink hoops. I took one final look at myself in the full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door and was satisfied, I grabbed my coach purse and threw my cell in. Yoenia's jaw dropped when she saw me, I blushed.

"You look gorgeous miss! I wish I was there with you to see their faces!" She exclaimed clapping her hands like a five year old. I laughed and ran down the stairs yelling a quick goodbye.

I jumped into my convertible, which my daddy had bought for my 16th birthday since he couldn't make it.. Shocker. I shook the thoughts away and drove to Jace's house to pick him up.

"Hey Drey, you look amazing! I gotta make sure them boys don't touch my little sister!" He stated completely serious.

"Calm down, they can look but can't touch. I want them to regret everything they ever said to me!" I said laughing as we sped to school.

"Oh they will." he said chuckling.

---SCHOOL----

I pulled into the parking lot and took a deep breath as I opened my car door. Whistles and howls started erupting around me and jace scowled.

"Horny Bastards." He mumbled after giving me a quick hug and walking towards the football field.

"Hey Babe, I lost my number can I get yours?"

"Damn sexy, you're so hot you put the sun to shame!"

"I gotta take you to the police station, it's illegal to look that good!"

I narrowed my eyes and kept walking with my head held high, I even swayed my hips more for a seductive effect and it was working! Nobody recognized me, wow... JERKS! I shook my head as the bell rang and students hurridly ran to their classes. An arm was slung around my shoulders and I grabbed his hand and flipped him on his back.