Chapter 16- Headmaster Grimm's office

"Headmaster Grimm,"Apple curtseyed,"i'm not sure you're aware of the bad rumours spreading about us."

"It has desturbed us greatly," I added.

Holly handed him the mirror pad. Suddenly Mr Grimm's face turn to a serious look. He screamed into his microphone "Blondie Lockes report to the heads office, NOW!"

Blondie walked into the office, i don't think she knew why she was here because she looked kinda exsited.

"Hello Headmaster Grimm! Dont worry i already know why im here! You wanted to vote for fairies vs Mermaids! I vote for FAIRIES! no offence Jenna!" Blondie Hexclamied.

"None taken,"I mumbled.

"No ms Lockes, that is not why im here," Suddenly he turned from a kitten to a lion," IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO WRITE RUMORS AND UNTRUE THING ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why but sir, fairy's are real! Just ask TinaBell! And we all know mermaids are real! Look, theres one right in front of you!" She pointed at me.

Mr Grimm took a deep breathe and then said calmly," Im not talking about that," He pointed at us," Im talking about you're article about them and they well deserved trip."

"Oh..." She suddenly went quiet but then said," Hey Grimmy, i didn't know you read my blog!"

"MS BLONDIE LOCKES!! THIS IS KNOW JOKE! APOLOGISE NOW AND MEAN IT!"

She then apologised to us with her head drooped low. We accepted her apologie as she seemed pretty down hearted. We then shook hands and smiled. She deleted the article about us and wished us luck on our trip.

We went back to our dorm rooms. It was getting pretty late and i was tired, so i went to sleep.

Sorry for long gap between updates