Chapter 1-Whos the newbie?

Ok so this is the tale of my first day at Ever After High.
Nervously, i walked through the aged gates of Ever After high. Before going inside, i stared at the huge door for a few moments.

Hey- who could blame me?! I was a new kid!

As i stared blankly, i was thought about what it would be like being the "new kid" at school. I had only been home schooled by my mother and Grandfather Triton , the king of the sea. In the middle of these thoughts, i got interuped by a silly looking face staring at me. "Hey doofus!" Called Derek,"Are you gonna stand there all day or are you going to actually come in," he said, in between giggles. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help to laugh a little.

He then ran into the door with his mates, Sparrow Hood and Hunter Huntsman. Just as i was a about to walk through the door, he slammed it right onto my face! Him and his foolish friends fell to the floor with laughter.

"Hey its not funny!" I snapped, while rubbing my nose which was now sore thanks to derek and his stupid prank.

"Yes, it, is!" He laughed," you should have seen your face!" he said, while still trying to catch his ballance. I was suprised he could even talk from his laughter.
Ring! ring! ring!

"Tell me when you have something better to say," i mumbled as i stomped to class. Behind me i heard him coping me in a silly voice. I turned back angrily and gave him a good shove. Well how was i supposed to know he was going to fall face first to the ground?

I turned around to see a furious face, it was Baba Yaya.
"Detention!" She shrieked.

"WHAT!" I exclaimed, shocked.

"Both of you!"

"WHAT!" Exclaimed Derek, he seemed pretty outraged too. My first few minutes at Ever After High and i am already due to a detention.

Thanks to all of my friends who have voted for my fanfic! Please read it and share it with your friends! =)