Chapter 8- The Hike

We climbed back onto the dragon as we headed back to Ever After High. We had to sit in the same seats as when we left, it was a little awkward sitting next to Derek.

"Hey,"he said,"what happened was pretty much our story."
I thought about it, and he was right. I saved him and took him back to shore. He came closer and kissed me. My eyes were wide with shoke. I accidently wobbled and fell of the dragon. I grabbed Dereks arm, he was falling down with me.

I stared at the grass which seemed to be coming closer and closer by the second! We landed with a bump to the floor which for some reason was softer than expected. Then i relised why. I jumped up from Dereks back and neatened my skirt. I looked around at the never-ending forest.

"So, what now?" Derek raised his eyebrow.

"How am i supposed to know?" I looked at the signs.

/-----------------------|
Ever After High |------
\-----------------------|

"That way," i pointed into the distance.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I ignored that silly question and headed on.

"This is all your fault in the first place," i snapped, not looking at him in the face.

"Me?" He pulled an innocent face," your the one who pulled me down."

"Just shh, this is bad enough without the whining."
We continued onwards in the woods. He ran ahead of me. He sprinted back looking as if he had been on a twelve-month hike.

"Ha ha, why are yo-"

"RUN!" He screamed. I looked behind him. There was a big pack of wolves. I ran as fast as i could, with all my speed.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! =D