Not Kurt

CHAPTER 11

George POV

            “Hey mum, is it okay if my friends eat with us” I asked as the twins and I walked into the kitchen where mum was serving up pasta.

            “What?” she said as she turned around to face us. She looked the twins up and down they were wearing matching clothes, army pants, tee-shirts saying frog brothers and red head bands. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier, don’t worry we have a lot of food they can eat” she said

            “Thanks mum” I smiled at her.

            “Can you grate the parmesan” she asked.

            “Sure” I said “I have an Idea” I whispered to the twins.

                                                            ♠♠

“Would you like some parmesan” I said to Bobby as I handed him the bowl. I had the best Idea to put grated garlic in the bowl instead of parmesan.

“Oh thank you” Bobby said as he put some on his pasta, the twins and I stared at him he probably found it a bit awkward.

“George and her friends grated it” mum said as she smiled at us.

“Oh well done” he said as he took a bite “AHH” he yelled and coughed the garlic out.

“Are you all right” mum said as she patted him on the back.

“This isn’t cheese its garlic” he said as he took a sip of water.

“I bet you hate garlic don’t you” I snapped at him.

“No I love garlic but a lot of it can be over powering” he said as he took another sip of water.

“Darn it” Sorell said as she stabbed her bread roll with her knife.

“Get the lights” I said to the twins they did as I said but Bobby wasn’t glowing or his eyes.

“What’s going on” mum said startled.

“Don’t worry mum I’m sure it’s just a black out I’ll see what I can do” I said.

“He’s not glowing check his reflection” Meredith said as she handed me a mirror I put the mirror up to Bobby’s face.

“Lights on now” I said the lights turned on.

“AHH” Bobby said as he looked at his reflection.

“He’s got a reflection?” I said surprised