Initiation

CHAPTER 9

            Serena POV

            “Seeming you’re new, you have to have an initiation and because Leon is like in love with you he can’t have proper judgement” Missy said as we walked into the forest. We followed a shiny flickering light like a fire in the clearing,

            “Okay, what’s going to happen is you’re going to use your charm to get someone to follow you into the forest and we’ll do the rest, we want to know if you have charm to seduce” Missy said as we came to the edge of the clearing and we hid behind the trees. There was a party going on they all looked like college students, everyone was dancing around the fire and there was a boy and girl making out in the corner of the clearing on one of the logs. 

            “Him” Missy said as she pointed to the boy who was making out.

            “But he’s already making out with someone” I said looking at missy with her glowing red eyes.

            “If you can’t do it I’ll have to tell Leon that you’re not right for him” she said turning around.

            “Fine” I said as I walked into the clearing.

            I started to dance with one of the boys who was dancing around the fire. No one seemed to mind that I joined in. I kept looking at the boy who I was targeting. He had Light brown dreadlocks and was wearing board shorts. He was defiantly a surfer. Maybe Kurt was right maybe I am a slut? But before I came to America I never had been asked out by a boy let alone kissed one or slept with one.

            I looked over at the surfer who was now sitting alone because the girl he was making out with was dancing. This was my time to make a move. I turned around to the woods to see the glowing eyes of the girls.

            I walked over to my target and sat down next to him on the log.

            “Hey” I said as I gave him a smile.

Missy POV

“Come on girls” I said as I turned around and started to walk off.

“No I don’t like this, its mean; I like Serena I don’t want…..” Jazz said as I interrupted.

“Jazz shut up, Leon wants to make Serena his Queen do you want that” I asked her but she didn’t react “I will not hesitate to kill you, you know, now let’s go” everyone followed even Jazz she is so nice that she shouldn’t really be a vampire.

“Missy what the fuck is going on? You’re supposed to be at the bridge” Leon said as he dropped from a tree branch.

“Well I thought it would be….” I said

“No you’re not supposed to think you’re supposed to do as I say, that boy Serena is with is a hunter” he said as he punched me in the face I had blood coming from my lip but I licked it off “You were going to let Serena die you BITCH”

Serena POV

I started to move closer to my target. He had green eyes and was actually pretty good looking.

“Let go somewhere private” I whispered in his ear, he nodded and we got up and started to walk into the forest. He actually followed me that must mean people are actually more attracted to vampires.

“SERENA NO” Leon yelled as he ran up to my target and pushed him to the ground.

“What are you doing Leon” I said surprised as Leon was wrestling with the boy on the ground. “Leon?” I said once again as he won the wrestle.

“He was going to kill you” Leon said as he pulled a wooden stake from the boy’s pocket. “He’s a Hunter”

“What” I said as Leon threw the wooden stake and started to drain the surfer’s blood. I just stood there not knowing what to do, the girls ran past me and started to eat everyone in the clearing.

___________________________________________________________________________

sorry this chapter is sort

please comment and vote

xoxo misakisses