My favourite colour is the letter 1

"Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one! Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend!" I danced along to the pop song cheerfully in my room as it blasted at full volume. I shook my hips and tossed my head around as I removed my loose off-shoulder top.

I rolled up the shirt into a ball and threw it across my bedroom onto my bed. Shaking my hips to the beat, I grabbed the waistband of my pyjama pants and pulled them down my legs, took my left foot out, and kicked them up with my right leg.

I caught them and threw them onto my bed as I opened a drawer. I shuffled through the bras and underwear. I grabbed a pair of panties and put them on before closing the drawer and walking toward my closet, quietly singing the song to myself.

I opened the door and casually grabbed a random graphic tee and tight light-blue sweater along with a pair of black leggings. I grabbed some 'slightly used' socks from my clothes pile in the corner of my room and put them on. I turned off my music, grabbed my iPod and headphones, and exited my room.

I connected my head phones to my iPod, put them on, and turned on my music. I danced as I walked down the hallway of my apartment into my kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a jug of chocolate milk before walking into my living room, sitting on my couch, and turned on my TV.

I grabbed a USB keyboard from beside me and put it on my lap. I started typing on the keyboard, and whatever I typed in appeared on the TV. I grabbed my mouse and navigated to Twitter. The first tweet I saw pissed me off.

It read; "I heard that @ Seniality likes to suck guys off! I don't know, but I'm thinking it's true! #whore #eww" I clicked on the reply button and typed something onto my keyboard. I clicked post, and reread what I posted.

"@ Missdiva316 Aww, sweetie, don't talk about yourself that way. It's unhealthy." My tweet said. I smirked as I turned off my TV and computer before standing up and chugging some of my chocolate milk. I put the milk in the fridge and walked toward my front door.

I put on my beige Uggs, picked up a small red workout bag and opened the door. I left my apartment, locked my door, and when I turned around I ran into my next door neighbour, Jason. He was tall, had nice chiseled facial features and a small beard. He was very handsome, and everyone fawned over him.

But I couldn't.

I wanted to be attracted to him, but for some reason I couldn't feel an attraction.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I just didn't feel like making out with him on the spot.

"Hey, Sen." That nickname. 'Sen'. He gave me it when I first moved in three years ago. I didn't mind it. "What's up?" He asked, and I started walking down the stairs.

"Hey Jase. Just going to the gym." I told him as we reached the seventh floor. We live on the tenth...yay.

"At 6:30 in the morning?" He asked, and I scoffed.

I stopped in my tracks and thought for a second. He walked down a few more steps before stopping and looking up at me with his cute, light blue eyes.

Why am I so weird?

"Ah, fuck it." I said and continued down the stairs. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Work, remember? You've known where I worked since you moved in." He replied, and I recalled a certain conversation we had the day I moved in.

Once we exited the building, we both headed different ways. As I walked down the street, passing guys gave me looks, and even some...

Catcalls.