Chapter Three

Carter's P.O.V.
We're at our first break, for our twelve hour drive to Virginia. I got off the bus, and went inside and got a drink. I haven't seen Luke anywhere. So I might as well just go over to his bus, and see if he is going to come off of his bus. When I get there, I open the door, and find Luke and Danielle kissing. I can't help but smirk, I told him that there was something there. Danielle turns around, and her cheeks get a little bit red, and Luke just awkwardly stands there. So I decide I should probably say something, so I do. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I just wanted to know if you were going to get off the bus, but now I can see that you were busy." Danielle says "No, you're not interupting anything, I was actually just leaving." she then starts down the stairs, and squeezes past me, and out the door. So now I turn to Luke and wiggle my eyebrows and say "I thought we couldn't date her during tour?" He says "I know, but I couldn't help myself." I say "mhmm, but anyways, are you going to grab something to eat before we leave?" He says "No, actually Danielle made us some dinner." I smirk and say "okay, see you later then."

Danielle's P.O.V.
I kissed Luke. Luke Bryan. He's my boss, what am I doing? That is so unprofessional. This is my first job, as a tour manager, and I kissed my boss on the first day of my first job since graduation. My thought are interrupted by the bus door swinging open, to reveal Luke standing there. I look up at him, and he says "Hey,uhh do you know where I can find Kerri?" I say "well she just went inside the rest stop." He says "do you mind if I hangout here until she gets back?" I say that I don't mind, and to help himself to anything he wants, and to watch what he wants, until Kerri gets back, because I'm going to take a shower. Once I get into the bathroom, and I get undressed, and hop into the shower, my thoughts about kissing Luke come back to me. What if he's going to tell Kerri that he wants to find a new tour mnager, due to what happened between us, I wouldn't blame him, because getting involved with your boss, is something pretty big. I have no control over what happens, due to us kissing.But the kiss was amazing so I don't regret it at all. I finish up in the shower, and get out, and put on some pajamas. I decide to text my mom back, and I go put my old clothes in my room, and close the door, so I can call my mom. We talk for a little while, and once I hang up, it's 10:30 and we aren't in Virginia yet, so I decide to go to sleep.

Luke's P.O.V.
I just kissed Danielle, my tour manager. On her first day on tour, on my first day meeting her. I'm not saying that I regret it, but I made rules for the guys and I, and I just broke them. And I would do it again, in a heartbeat. I can't though, because Carter is standing there, which just made this really awkward. Leave it to Carter, to say something, which makes this even more awkward. Once Carter leaves, I decide that I'm going to go over to Danielle and Kerri's bus, to ask Kerri about my schedule for tomorrow. Once I get over there and on the bus, I don't see Kerri anywhere, but Danielle is standing right there. I say "hey, do you know here I can find Kerri?" she says "Uhm, well she just got off the bus to go inside of the rest stop." I say "thanks, do you mind if I hangout here until she comes back?" she shakes her head no, and says "Well, I'm going to go take a shower. You can help yourself to anything, and watch whatever you like." I say thank you, and she walks into what I'm assuming is the bathroom. While Danielle is in the shower, Kerri comes back from the rest stop and is a little surprised to see me, she says to me "where's Danielle?" I say "The shower, she's actually part or the reason why I'm over here. I want to talk to you about her, and also my schedule for tomorrow."