Chapter Fifty-seven

(6 months later)
Danielle's P.O.V.
Today is Thanksgiving. Bo and Isaiah are 2 and a half. Wyatt and Tate are 17 months old. Hannah and Sarah are both over at the house helping me cook. Hannah and Ryan welcomed a baby boy in October. His name is Samuel Lewis. He looks a lot like Ryan, but has Hannah's eyes. The boys are all in the living room with the kids. Poor Aspen is the only girl, but I don't think that she will be for long. Since she is the only girl, she's a little spoiled, but that's okay. The girls and I are all sitting at the island, talking while drinking a cup of coffee. I can't help but realize how happy I am with my life. It couldn't be more perfect. I have 4 little boys, and an amazing husband, and I have the greatest friends anyone could ask for. Once I finish my cup of coffee, I head upstairs to get showered and dressed for dinner. I'm getting undressed, when Luke enters the bathroom. He says to me "Do you care if I join you?" I smirk and say "You're always welcome in the shower" He smirks, and gets undressed. We finish up in the shower. I go into my closet, and decide on a white sweetheart neckline dress, that has netting at the top, with a hot pink belt, and flowers on the bottom of the dress, which falls down to about mid-thigh. I slip on some hot pink pumps, and head back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Once I'm done, I put on the necklace Luke gave me on Thanksgiving a few years ago. Once I'm pleased with my appeararance, I leave the bathroom, and I see Luke exiting his closet. He has on some black dress pants, with his light pink button down, with his black boots on. He reaches over, and grabs my hand, locking our fingers together. He leans down and gives me a kiss. We walk downstairs hand in hand. Talking and laughing all the way. I love that he still makes me feel like a teenager. I'm still not used to him complimenting me, it still makes me blush, his touch makes my heart speed up, and when we kiss, well I feel like we're the only two people in existance. I head back into the kitchen, to find my mom, and LeClaire are now here. We hug, and then I tend to the food, talking with my mom while I do. Once dinner is ready, all of us head into the dining room. We say grace, then Luke carves the turkey.It's Sarah and Michael's first Thanksgiving as a married couple. They look happy, and I'm happy for the both of them. Once we're finished, Luke gives me the look. We both stand up and tell everyone that we have an announcement to make and we say in unison "We're pregnant" Everyone is congratualating us, I say "Well, this time it is only one baby. We know that for a fact this time, since I'm five months pregnant and not really showing." Everyone laughs, because when I was five months pregnant last time, I was huge.

Luke's P.O.V.
Danielle and I announce the pregnancy, we will get to meet the baby in February. Which is early for us, since usually all of our kids have been born in the summer, like both Danielle and I. Her birthday is June 17th and mine is July 17th.We go to the doctors tomorrow to find out the gender. I really am hoping for a girl, but we will be happy with either.
(The next day)
Danielle and I are in the examination room, waiting for Dr.Johnson to come in. When she does, she talks to us for a minute, before she puts the gel on Danielle's stomach. I reach over and grab Danielle's hand as we look at the little screen listening to our babies heartbeat. Dr.Johnson says "Well, congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bryan, you're having a baby girl" Danielle and I both say "I knew it" Dr.Johnson, Danielle and I laugh. She wipes the gel off of Danielle's stomach, then asks a few questions, then we get up and leave. We go to Lowe's and get the paint, which we decided on a pale pink, with gray trim. We head to Baby's R Us next, and get bedding, decorations, and the rest of the things that we will need. We go home, and start on our little girls bedroom. I am so excited that we are finally having a baby girl. I know that Danielle is excited too.