Theories of love- Chapter 12

Lou's POV.

   It was morning, sun shinning, birds chirping, house smelled of just made warm coffee. That doesn't mean I was forward on going to school, but I kind of had to. I was putting on just a bit of makeup as I always do. Though I'm not a morning person, or better said a life person I was forced to keep living because of emma. 

   Andrew said he could pick me up this morning and give me a ride to school since I didn't want to see harry's angry expression and mom had a meeting at school because emma's grades were dropping. 

   "Coffees on the table," Mom said standing on the door, and tightly holding unto emma's hand who seemed a bit scared.

  "Yeah, can I talk to emma for a second, " I spoke, looking at her untangled curls, and fearful beautiful green emerald eyes.

  "Her grades didn't just drop, she said rude things to a girl in her class too," mom lowers her sight looking down at emma who avoides mom's scary eyes, "she doesn't desereve it" mom snarls.

  "Mom!" I yell, "Don't ever say that again" I snarl, "Atleast not infront of me". I've always been overprotective with her, since I just don't want her getting fucked over like they did with me.

   Emma sits in my bed, and I close the door.

  "Make it quick" Mom says and leaves.

   "What's wrong emma?" I kneel next to her, and brush her hair, something mom didn't even bother on doing.

  "She called me fat," Her throat muscles soared as she hold in the tears. I saw the pain, the pain I felt when I was first called fat, the word that caused me to starve ever since. How could someone be so ignorant and stupid to call a 6 year old fat, she was skinny, she was beautiful. She'd grow up to have a perfect body, one anyone would want. 

  "Did you believe her?" I speak, trying to hold the anger in, I swear I'd go to her school and kick that little girl in the face.

  "Ye-es," she sobbs.

  "Aww baby girl come here," I hug her, Now my throat hurts, but I hold in the tears, "You're beautiful and they say those things because they wish they'd be as beautiful as you. I've never seen such a gorgeous girl like you, with your perfect shiny curls, and your big green eyes and beautiful long lashes, and pink lips, and gosh you're beautiful"

  "Lou?"

  "Yeah baby?" I whispered.

  "I called her a bitch" She looked at me.

  I chukled, "Good girl" And we high five, and she laughs and cleans her tears.

  "Common let's go emma," Mom comes in.

  "Please don't be rude mom," I say.

  "Alright" She says, carring emma on her waist.

I walked down to the kitchen, served some fresh coffee as I wondered why andrew was late. I took a few gulps and heard a few knocks on the door.

  "Comming!" I pick my bag and nudge to the door. I unlock it ready to get on andrews car.

  "Shit" I mutter immidietly as I see the perfect brushed curls, yet messy. Big piercing green orbs holding furrowed brows, the heavy breathing, the fresh cuts on his face, then comes the snarl,

  "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" 

  "I-I was just going to school" I avoid eye contact.