Running away- Chapter 9

Comment, vote and add to reading list !! <3

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while you guys, but I'm back<3

Lou's POV.

   Harry's long fingers locking mine, while he walked me to my door. I was already waiting for him to turn me around, dig me hard on the door, and kiss me without me kissing back. I was waiting it, for his breath to tickle my neck making my heart beat rapidly, twisting my breath until uneven. Feeling his lips over mine, gently nibbling though the hunger was noticable in the strength he'd put on me with his arms. And the closer we got to the door the more I was expecting it, i was waiting for it to happen so much that it felt like I almost actually wanted it to happen.  

  My hand reaching to open the door with the keys, my breath shaking. Waiting. Waiting. But he didn't, he didn't turn me around, didn't make my heart race, didn't make my breath startle. He didn't do a thing. Instead he let go of my hand, but squeezed harder a few seconds before completly withdrawing.

I turn around, half inside my house half outside, and smile hoping for him to say something. He smirks, and it makes my palms start sweating. Hastingly, he pulls my waist, his long fingers holding unto my skin. And for some reason, I smile, as if now this was pleasant. As if I have been wanting for him to do this my entire life, but last time I remembered being scared as hell.

His smirk grows whider, "I'll pick you up at eight". 

I smile, look down, but he raises my chin and smiles as my light brown orbs meet his'. 

I nod 'yes' because when I'm so close to him, it's like my voice hides, runs. But he doesn't kiss me, instead, he willingly let's go of my skin, "wear something sexy for me, lou" and he winks.

....

What's wrong with me? All of a sudden it's like no matter how much I fear him, I still want him around. Shit. Shit.

I pick up the phone, call Georgia. 

She doesn't answer. Call her once more, four rings, "Hey lou!"

"Hey georgia... Umm.." I walk around my room in circles, body pleading for cigarette, for food, fullfilling with anxiety. "I'm sorry about walking away in school today.. Umm.."

"Georgia it's fine, don't freak out about that" she says, a hint of laughter in her tone.  

"Let's go out tonight, get drunk, smoke a bit, dance, have fun" I speak.

"What about harry?" She asks, "Doesn't he pick you up tonight?"

"No" I lie. 

"Well then you can stay at my place, mom's out of town for the weekend" She says. 

"That's great," i was about to keep talking but emma comes in. Her curls daintly falling over her shoulders. Her eyes showing off misery.

"Lou, please come eat with us today" her eyes are despairing, her chin trembles as she pleades.

"Sure, babe" I say and she smiles and runs down to the dinning table excitingly.

"Pick me up at seven, don't come any later than that" I speak to georgia before hanging up.

....

I've been watching the clock for about 10 minutes now. I check myself on my full mirror, red slim clasped dress, red converse. My tanned skinny legs showing off, half of my slim thighs showing. I place both my hands on my waist, and squeeze, the desire for loosing more weight sinking in my brain. The voices saying I'm fat suddenly become interrupted by the sound of a car door slamming. That's georgia.