Unsafe- chapter 4

"You can't go out with him, Lou!" Georgia yells on the phone, and gets Jenna's and abbys aproval.

"I know, he scares the crap out of me, but I just have to do this. I mean, if I refuse to go what if he lets out his anger on mom, or emma? I'm just keeping my family safe" I speak, Playing with the bed sheet on my free hand.

"Who keeps you safe?" Jenna speaks, worriness in her tone.

I was about to answer, but mom promptly apeared in my room, a smile on her face, "He's here"

Before i hang up the phone, to go out to my unsafe date with harry I reluctantly answer Jenna's question, "I do"

....

    An eerie silence ran across Hary's car. My hand resting on the handle, as it made me feel secure, though I knew he's car is locked and can only be opened by the outside. I could hear him chukle every now and then. I guess that watching me act all frightened and anxious like a chihuahua, holding myself unto a locked door was funny to him.

   "Lou," his raspy voice cuts all forms of silence, and sends a rush down my body "Calm down" a deep chuckle emerges the back of his throat. His left hand sits on my knee, as if it would help me calm down but it just made me slightly jump. Once again, he chukles.

  His hand slowly runs higher on my thigh, turning his smirk whider.

   "H-harry"

   "Yes, love?" His hand stops, and his gaze turn to me. His green orbs piercing through me, reaching and holding unto my soul. Fear accentuating in me, forming a big lump in my throat.

  "W-where are you taking me?" I look back, where we had already passed the cinema and our small town. A long highway infront of us, taking us to who knew where. No where to run off too, trees and trees and trees instead of sidewalks. The lump in my throat is harder to swallow, my hands become unsteady testifying my strong need of ciggarette.

  "H-harry" I conceal how frightened I am, though he sees it, "Stop the car" 

   A deep laugh emerges his parted lips.

  "Harry" I warn, my voice steadier.

   He stops the engine, nimbly parks to the side of the empty road. He sits still stearing at me, I pull the handle but it's locked.

  "Open the door" I warn, like speaking to a child.

   Relcutantly, he unbuckles his sit belt, steps out of the car and walks to my side. He whidely opens the door without objecting, something I did not expect from him. 

   I walk, but then I realize why he did let me step off the car: We were in the middle of no where. I had no where to go, neither how to go. If I decided to walk from here back to my place it would take until tommorow, and to add up to that, I don't know how to walk home from here. 

   I'm about 7 meters away from Harry, I turn around to see him standing right were I left him; Next to the car door. My hand rests on my forehead protecting my eyes from the sun rays. His long heavy body resting on the door, his arms arrogantly crossed over his chest, hi eyes nonchallantly starring at me, and let's not forget his smirk. God, it's like he's got this permanent smirk on his lips, and it's seriously annoying me.

  An objecting sound emerges my parted lips, and I proceed to walk back towards Harry black van and promptly sit on the car. My gaze avoiding Harry's strong body whom stands next to me shading the sun away. 

  "Good girl," He slams the door.

   After around ten minutes of silence Harry's sharp, raspy and deep vocie cuts the eerie silence like a sharp knife, "By the way, I'm taking you to this fair that's out of town"

  "F-fair?" Oh holly fucking shit. Not a fair. Images fluid my head, memories, the loud distinct voices. No. No. No.

   I remember it. I can see the pictures. Disneyland, at a waterpark, the loud croud noises, kids screaming, water fountains everywhere, the images, lost, alone, the girl with the red hat who took me to the lost kid's bench where I lasted six hours because my father was too drunk to remember his family.

    I can't go out to really public places, the distant and distinct voices everywhere creep inside my head giving me flashbacks, the feeling of being surrounded by so many people, by so many groups of people whom could include my father. My goddamn scary father.

  ...

   We arrive and I hadn't objected, I didn't want harry to know about my fears. Harry's hand reach my hip and pull me closer digging me to his side. He hands the tickets to a man whom eventually let's us inside. 

   The loud screams started creeping in my head, my biggest fears surrounded me. The noises, the dirty man glances, the touching, people so close to me, the fear of having my father somewhere around here,  the feeling that sinks inside me, the one that makes my legs weaker, my hands unsteady, The one that accentuates my need for smoking. That feeling of unsafety, exposed, vulnerable, weak.  And my biggest fear of all;

  Harry.

XXXXX

  If you liked it please comment or vote, and add to your reading list! Sorry I took long for updating :(

  Anyways, If I get some feedback I'll try to update the chapter by tommorow!!

  Love,

   Bleedinglettersofluv xoxo