#6

You wake up next to Justin shirtless in your hotel room in Hawaii. He kisses you on the forehead, “Morning babe.” (: He hops out of bed excitedly & says “I have a surprise for you!” He opens the curtains, you see a private catamaran just for you two. He says, “Get ready babe. I’ll meet you down there.” And he kisses you. You get ready in a playful turquoise bikini. And go down. He has white trunks and a white shirt unbuttoned so his chest is showing. He has a bouquet of rare hawaiian flowers for you. He helps you up onto the boat and holds your hips and kisses you, “You look gorgeous! You ready baby?” You nod & you two sail away.The breeze is blowing in his sexy hair as he maneuvers the boat. You take off your dress and tan in the sun at the front end. He anchors the boat and goes down below to grab some stuff. You yell for him, “Babe! Help me with this sun tan lotion please!” He comes over to you with a bucket of ice and drinks. He laughs and says, “Of course.” You’re laying on your stomach and he squirts a handful of lotion into his hands and starts massaging you with his strong hands. He runs his hands up and down your back and along your sides. He gets on the side of your boobs and you get turned on. Justin starts messing around & unties the strings to your top & smacks your butt lightly. You sit up & hold your top to your chest. You flirt back and slap him lightly, “Justin Drew Bieber! You bad boy!” He laughs and says, “What! Sorry, I can’t help it!” He pulls your chin towards him with his fingertip and kisses you softly while you still hold your top up. He pushes that arm down. Your top falls to the ground and he starts groping your boobs. You pull away from the kiss and say “I’m gonna burn, put more on” ;) You lay down and he takes more lotion and caresses your boobs and runs his hands up and down your flat stomach. He crawls on top of you & says, “Am i done yet!” You get the bottle of lotion and say, “My legs too!” And make a pouty face. He can’t resist. He takes more lotion and starts at your ankles and slooowly makes his way up to your thighs. You start to get wet. He massages the inside of your thighs & you feel him inch closer & closer to your crotch. He pulls down your bottoms with his teeth. You pull him up by the collar of his shirt and kiss him hard. While you’re making out he rushes to unbutton & take off his shirt. He reaches over and takes a piece of ice and drips it onto your body and it melts instantly from the heat of the sun and your body. Justin takes another piece of ice, puts it in his mouth and mutters, “Come get it mama.” And winks ;) You slowly lick at it. The ice gets smaller and eventually melts, and you start making out again. The cold of your tongues feels so good in the hot sun.Justin lays down & puts his hands behind his head and calls you with his finger. You kiss him once. Then you take a handful of ice. You rub that ice up and down his hot body sending chills all over him. He smacks your hands away and pulls you onto him. You make out again, then start kissing down his torso. Then you pull on the strings of his trunks with your teeth & slide them off. His dick is already hard from the kinky ice games and the sight of your hot naked body. He says, “Forget foreplay. Fuck me baby.” You play around with him a bit, licking the melted ice from his six pack and lick the tip of his dick. You sit up and straddle him. You slowly sit on his dick and let it go inside of you. You have to take it little by little because it’s so big ;) You’re both sweating from the hot sun on you two and you start riding his dick up and down while he lightly thrusts into you. It feels so good but you get off and switch positions. You bend over the rail of the boat and he fucks you from behind. You and Justin are both holding onto the rail of the boat while he starts fucking you harder and faster, you start moaning loudly. He slaps your ass lightly and you laugh a little. You moan louder cause he’s getting sooo deep inside of you. You stand back up and run to the back of the boat. It’s getting hot so you go under an over-hang onto cushioned couches. You lay down and pull Justin down ontop of you. You’re both panting and sweating. You have an intense makeout sesh. You look him in the eyes, bite your lips, and he spreads your legs. He gets on his knees and wraps your legs around his waist. He starts pumping into you and you start rubbing your clit cause you’re getting SO horny. He fucks you with long, hard strokes. You start shifting the cushions cause he’s fucking you so hard, and you grab onto the rail behind you cause you can’t take it. He says, “Say my name baby” in a sexy voice while he’s thrusting in and out. You do what he says, “UGHH JUSTIN BIEBER! JUSTIN!” You start breathing really heavily and your moans get higher & shorter & faster the harder he fucks you. Then finally, BIEBERGASM. He pulls out of you and you both collapse cause you’re exhausted. You take a second to recover and you rest your head on his chest. You say, “It’s fucking hot babe.” Justin says, “Oh, should I leave?” then winks at you ;) You decide to be reckless and you get up and run to the front of the boat and swan dive into the hawaiian waters. You look back up at him at the boat sexily and bite your lip, “You. Here. Now!” He backflips into the water and floats over to you. You wrap your legs and arms around him while he treads water and he kisses you softly. Justin presses his forehead against yours, looks into your eyes, and says, “You’re the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me.”