#2

Everything was appearing faded and fuzzy, and you were struggling to make out little details to remind you of where You were. Someone's warm lips pressed against yours, but you couldn't kiss back. Your body stiffened and every part you tried to move, it felt as if someone much stronger restrained you. You tried to move your hand to touch his disheveled chestnut hair, but you couldn't. This time someone's hand was pushing you down. He moved his lips down your neck and from behind his head peered the sunlight from the window; the pale blues and the faint roses told you that the sun had just risen. You could feel nothing but the heat burning into your skin on every spot he kissed.

"What's going on?" You heard yourself mutter "shhhh" his kisses were tracing on your collarbone. Something felt so familiar about this sensation... You could barely see your chest rising up and down, breath growing heavier as he got closer to the hem of your panties. "H-h-hey... I h-have a b-boyfriend..." You managed to say. You felt woozy. Weakly you tried to see his face. Had you been dreaming? No, it felt to real to be a dream... "His name is justin" you continued more firmly "and he w-won't be to happy" but he only let out an alarmingly familiar laugh. You still couldn't put your finger on it. "Stop please!" You shouted as he began to pull down your panties with his teeth. His unmistakable hazel eyes met yours seductively and his hot breath grazed over the wetness between your thighs when you began to realize... Your whole body convulsed and reached full consciousness. Propping yourself up on your elbows, you looked over next to you. Justin wasn't there. But you still feel the breath on your inner thigh and looked up. There he was, in the exact position he was in the scenario of your dream "baby you're awake" he smiled "you know you say the funniest things when you're asleep" "what the... My head hurts" he kissed your forehead as you trailed off. "I'll fix that" he smiled "thought I'd give you a little surprise before I left for the studio" he hesitated for a moment, delicately tracing circles with his warm tongue on your clit. Your hips slowly began to buck towards his lips as his nails tickled your skin. His hot breath on your pussy made you tense up, arching your back. You bucked your hips again. "Right there justin, oh yeah" the warmth comes at a shock when you feel his tongue inside you, but it feels so good. He continues to lick your pussy faster and faster and your hands are pushing his head further and further into you and the pleasure is so unbelieveable. Squirming, you can barely stand the pleasure anymore. You let out one more gasp and he licked you clean. "Baby you taste so good" he moaned "I love you" you whispered "we'll continue this later" he winked in agreement as he shut the door not even a second later he peeked his head back in, "by the way, good morning beautiful"