The 2nd Confession

GUYS!

THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY NUMBER 1 FAN RIGHT NOW @MileySalerio13

It's the second to last chapter of All Too Well!!!

it a little long so enjoy!

------------------

-------------------

No. No. No. NO! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!  

How can this even be possible? How can he flirt with another girl? I mean I know I didn’t tell him I love him but still! I watched as he smiled at her as she laughed again. Her laughed pierced through my heart like knives.

No.

I can’t watch this. I looked down at my drink as hot tears came into my vision.

“Hey you okay?” someone asked. I looked up to see Zayn sitting next to me.

“Yeah,” I choked out.

“No you’re not. What’s wrong?” he asked. My eyes wondered over to the girl with Haz. My Haz, not hers. GO AWAY BLONDIE! 

“Oh,” Zayn said following my gaze. I nodded and blinked my eyes to prevent the tears from falling down my face.

“Listen, we know that you like him,” Zayn said.

“What?” I asked looking up.

“Did you think we didn’t see the twitter photo of you and the girl with the caption about the future boyfriend?” he asked. I laughed a little.

“We all saw. Everyone but Harry,” he said. I nodded.

“Zayn, here’s the thing. I don’t like Harry,” I said. He gave me a funny look.

“I love him,” I said. His eyes widened.

“Wow,” he said. I nodded as I glanced back over at Harry. I can’t watch this anymore. I want to leave.

I need to leave.

“I’m sorry,” I choked out to Zayn as I stood up and started for the door.

“Julie,” someone said. I turned around to see Harry running over.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. My eyes wondered over to Blondie.

“Yeah what’s wrong?” she asked batting her eyelashes as she snaked her arm around Harry and gripped it. I felt the tears coming back.

“Are you serious?” I asked as a couple of tears fell down my cheeks. He looked at me confused as I turned around and ran out of the club. The minute I stepped outside, I ran straight for my house. It started to rain, which made me run even faster. I ran as my dress, hair, and makeup got drenched. My feet started to hurt because of the heels but I needed to get home.

Now.

You didn’t tell him. SHUT UP I DON’T NEED YOU LITTLE VOICE! He doesn’t even know. I know voice, I know. I ran up to my door and looked in my bag for my key.

“Are you freaking serious!” I screamed. I left my keys with Louis. Great. I stepped down from my stairs and started to walk down the street to Louis’ house. I started to cry and I didn’t care who watched if anyone even saw me.

“You’re going to get sick” someone yelled over the rain. I stopped walking, turned around, and froze.

No way.

~Harry’s POV~

“Are you serious?” Julie asked as a couple of tears streamed down her face. I watched as she turned around and ran out of the club. What did I do? Did I do something? I turned my head and looked at Louis, who turned his head and looked at me. He sighed and looked down. I looked at Rissa who was attached to my arm.

“Get off of me,” I said shaking her away. I started to walk to Louis when she grabbed my arm again.

“No we’re meant to be together!” she yelled. I shook her off again.

“I don’t even know you!” I yelled back as I walked away towards Louis.

“Why did Julie run away?” I asked. He sighed and looked up. Zayn walked away towards Liam and Niall.

“Do you really want to know?” he asked looking back up. I nodded anxiously.

“Julie,” he started.

“Julie what?” I asked wanting him to get to the point.

“She loves you,” he said. I just stared at him. Julie loves me?

Whoa.

I just stood there frozen, processing what I had just heard. She loves me. What?

“She loves me?” I asked still in shook from what I just heard.

“She ran away because she saw you with that girl,” he said.

“So she got upset,” I said clarifying. Louis nodded.

“Do you love her?” Louis asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Do you love Julie back?” Louis asked. I thought about it. I mean I liked her from the minute I saw her in the den. Her green eyes matched mine as well as her curly hair. Her laugh is funny, but her eyes are irresistible. I loved hanging out with her and it killed me inside when we had to say goodbye. I always thought about her on tour and I missed her the most. I loved singing to her at the tour announcement and slow dancing with her. My eyes widened as I looked up at Louis. I can’t believe I didn’t notice this sooner.

“I do,” I said glancing at Louis.

“Then go to her!” Louis said pushing me towards the door. I nodded and ran out into the rain towards Julie’s house. Will she want to be with me if I ask her? I think you’re a little late Haz. SHUT UP VOICE! I felt tears start to stream down my face at the thought of if I lost her over this. I wiped them as I approached her street. I slowed down when I saw a figure walk down the street. It’s heels clicked against the pavement and I heard sobbing over the rain. It’s Julie.

“Julie?” I asked. She didn’t hear me. I know what will get her attention.

“You’re going to get sick,” I yelled over the rain. She stopped walking and turned around. Here goes everything.

~End of Harry’s POV~

-------------------

-------------------

So what did you think???????????

Comment below for a magical unicorn that makes cotton candy and chocolate!

hehehehhe ily

TELL PEOPLE ABOUT MY STORIES AND I LOVE YOU!

vote/fan/comment

<3JulieLizzie