Eleanor & The Park

HEY GUYS!!!!! I missed you!!!!!

I LOVE @lillyrein and @MileySalerio13 because they commented....

This is EXTRA long for you guys!!!

<3

------------------

------------------

A little chime went off on my phone, which meant I got a text message. I opened my eyes and read my alarm clock. It was 9 am. I grabbed my phone and unplugged it from the charger.

Coming to your house at 10,” Louis wrote. I wrote back okay and got up. I quickly showered and changed into jeans and a sweater. I quickly blow dried my hair and applied little makeup, just to make my eyes stand out. I slipped on my favorite combat boots and went downstairs and to my kitchen. I ate a small bowl of cereal and waited for Louis. I saw that I had another text message. It was from Harry.

Hey,” he wrote.

Hi,” I wrote back.

What’s up?” he asked.

Heading out with Louis,” I wrote as my doorbell chimed. I grabbed my coat and peered out my window. I could see Louis on my doorstep, but with two other people. I opened my door and Louis smiled. I hugged him and stared at the other two people. They had their backs to us.

“Eleanor this is Julie. Julie this is Eleanor,” Louis said. One of the people turned around. Eleanor had long brown hair and brown eyes. She smiled as we shook hands.

“Hi Eleanor,” I said.

“Hey,” she said back. Eleanor seems nice; I could see why Louis would want to go out with her. She looks like a model too! The other person turned around. It was Harry.

“Hey Julie!” Harry said. I smiled as I walked over to him.

“Hey,” I said.

“Louis invited me along to hang with you guys. Is that okay?” he asked. I searched his green eyes. Oh my god they’re perfect. Why are you thinking like this, I thought.

“Of course,” I said smiling as we walked down the street with Louis and Eleanor ahead of us. It’s more than okay. It‘s perfect. We decided to head to a park and hang out there for the day. Harry walked next to me the entire way. Louis and Eleanor held hands and walked ahead of us. I felt jitters in my stomach every time I glanced at Harry. Why is this happening, I thought. We finally arrived at the park and ran to the little playground.

“Remember this playground Jules?” Louis asked as we put our stuff down on a bench.

“I remember coming here and playing hide and seek in the jungle gym,” I said walking over to him. “Wanna play?’ he asked grinning.

“Sure,” I laughed.

“I’ll be it,” he said. We all nodded.

“40 seconds go!” he yelled. We glanced at each other as we each ran separate ways. I climbed up a small rope wall and saw a tunnel. I remembered it instantly. Whenever I was upset, I would hide in there to escape the world. I quickly ran into it and slid in. I hit something and turned around. Harry was staring right at me.

“Hey,” I said. He grinned at me, which made me smile.

“Hey,” he whispered.

“Why are you whispering?” I asked whispering.