Please Don't Leave Me

YO YO YO!!!!

One of my fav chapters...just saying

ENJOY!!!!

------------------------

It felt like I couldn’t breathe. It felt like the air was sucked right out of me. The rest of the room started to become dizzy as I stared at the boys. Tour? They never told me of this new tour? My eyes slowly filled with tears as they all looked at me. Louis looked the saddest out of all of them. Harry was in pure shock. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were now all staring at Simon with their mouths open.

“Once again, thank you!” Simon said as he put the mic away. I saw them all run off the stage, but I can’t look at any of them right now. I turned around and walked out of the ballroom just as the tears started to fall.

“Julie?” I heard Eleanor ask.

“I’m fine,” I managed to choke out as I walked past her and out of the building. I wiped my tears as I started for the parking lot.

“Julie wait!” I heard the boys call out. I stopped walking and sobbed.

“Julie,” Louis said. I could hear in his voice that he was upset.

“Tour?” I whispered staring straight ahead.

“Listen,” Louis said.

“How long?” I asked again, crossing my arms.

“2 months,” they all said together. More tears flowed out of my eyes. I can’t see ANY of them for two whole months. I can’t see Louis for two months. I can’t see Harry for two months.

“When do you leave?” I asked again.

“Saturday,” they said. It’s Wednesday now. Great. Perfect timing!

“We’ll be right back,” Niall, Liam, and Zayn said. I nodded and they left. I turned around and stared at Louis and Harry through my blurred vision. They looked heartbroken staring at me. Good! I was heartbroken!

“You could’ve told me,” I choked out as tears streamed down my face.

“We wanted to,” Harry said.

“We thought you would get upset if we told you immediately,” Louis said.

“I would’ve been less upset than I am now!” I said loudly. I saw Harry stare at the ground. When he looked back up, his eyes were red. Is he about to cry?

“So you’re leaving in three days?” I asked. They both nodded.

“Julie, we can hang out all day Thursday and Friday. I promise,” Louis said.

“Promise?” I asked. He nodded.

“Fine,” I said as I wiped my tears. He came over and gave me a long hug.

“I’m so sorry Julie,” he said.

“I know,” I said.

“I’ll be inside,” he said to Harry as he walked back in. Harry slowly walked over.

“I’m extremely sorry Jules,” he said. His voice was shaky. No, he can’t cry. I can’t see him cry. Not here, not now.

“I know,” I said. He grabbed both of my hands and squeezed them.

“The minute we get back we’ll go out with the guys I promise,” he said looking down at me. His eyes weren’t red anymore, but they were still sad.