The Client List1: The Mirror: Chapter 6

Kiya got up from her seat and started to walk towards the front desk when she felt a tug on her skirt. She turned around and saw Elana. "What is it?" "Where are you going? Are you leaving me?" Kiya giggled and blushed " Heh heh no, I'm the student body president, so I have to welcome back the class, he he I'll be back." "Promise?" Kiya blushed "mhm, I promise" Kiya walked up to the front of the class and opened a red folder. Three girls and a boy ran up to her " Hi Kiya! How was your break?" "Hi Jess, it was short, but good thanks." Jess was a short girl with blonde hair tied into two pigtails. She had fair skin and hazel eyes. The other two girls were twins, the both were fairly tall with fair skin, green eyes, glasses and brown hair that went down to there knees and a black and white hairband. The boy was tall and skinny. He had pale skin, brown eyes, brunet hair, and his cheeks were slightly flushed. Kiya smiled and turned to the twins " How was you break?, Mika and Moka?" the two girls smiled and held hands "Oh! Delightful! Thank you" They said in perfect muse. "And how about you Aron?" "oh... g-good... thanks. Hay, who's the new girl?" "Ya Kiya, shes cute." Jess said with a smile. "Heh heh, that's Elana, you guys wanna meet her? She doesn't talk much, but to me for some reason, but shes really nice." "Oh my yes, that would be delightful!" The twins said with a look of admiration in their eyes. Kiya turned and motioned to Elana to come over. Elana stood up and walked over to Kiya. "Elana, these are my friends. These are the VERY close twins Mika and Moka." "Pleasure to meet you dear!" " The ever optimistic Jess" "Hay there!" "And the prince of our school, Aron" "Hay, whats up?" Elana looked at each of them "Good morning, its a pleasure to meet all of you" She said in a low voice. Then she whispered into Kiya's ear. Kiya jumped "W-w-w-what? w-when? W-w-w-where? why?" Elana smirked and walked back to her seat. Jess folded her hands "Keeeeeeyyyyyaa! shes soooo cute! Is she single? Or do you have dibs? Heh heh " Kiya blushed "w-w-w-what? No! Of course not! Go rite ahead." "yaaaaayyyy! shes so shy! Its so cute" Aron turned to Kiya "wha'd she ask you to do?" Kiya looked at him and blushed "n-nothing... i-its nothing... really... forget it... I'll deal with it later." "hmm, OK.. is it something I can help with?" Kiya smiled " He he highly doubtful, thanks tho. OK everyone take your seats please!"