The Client List1: The Mirror

Jessica and Eric reluctantly walked through the narrow hallway towards a room in the back. Eric turned to Jessica " Come on Jessi, all couples have problems, we can work them out by ourselves" Jessica snapped her head around to Eric " Shut up! you are lucky I'm not putting in for a divorce! I mean that's what you deserve anyway." Eric stopped " Why?" "Why? Why? I caught having an affair with that, that, boobalicious bimbo!" " Hay hay hay, now just calm down, and Alice was NOT a bimbo. She is a beautiful person and she just broke up with her boy friend and she needed someone to comfort her so she came to me" " Ya... Booty Call" Jessica turned from Eric and continued to walk down the hall Eric sighed and followed her. Jessica walked up to the lady at the window and smiled " Hi, we have an appointment with Elana" The lady looked down at a clipboard and looked back up " Names." "Oh Jessica and Eric Mansner" The lady handed Jessica the clipboard "signhere, here, here, and here" "OK." Jessica handed the clipboard back to the lady "Um, if you don't mind me asking, what did I have to sign this for?" The lady stood up " the first two were safety precautions, we are under construction and the second one is for..." the lady's face went blank and she frowned "for... other" "Oh, I see... o k then we'll be going in now" "very well, good luck" Eric raised an eyebrow "yyyaaa, OK... well bye now" he grabbed Jessica and they entered a waiting room. Jessica shivered "yeash, the room is freezing..." Ya and really dark, they could at least put some lights in here, or at least some heat y-no" " ya I d- oh! look there are some little cakes and hot coco on the table! how nice" Eric frowned " I don't think this is such a good idea. I have a bad feeling about this place" Jessica laughed " Ha! you have a bad feeling about everything! now sit down." "No, I won't, I- I think I'll stand" "what ever" they waited for about an hour until the light above the door turned green and a lady steeped out " Mr and Mrs Mansner, I'm ready for you" Eric shivered "Um, where are the other couple that was in there?" The Lady frowned and looked at Eric then smirked "oh... they went out the back, that's all" "Right... uh, hay Jessica, I think we should come another time, y-no like in the morning or um... oh! I just realized I have to be at the office in 3 minutes and it takes 2 hours to drive there so I will already be late so ha ha sorry to cut you short but I gotta g-" "Hold on one dam minute! Eric we are going in and we are going to fix what happened and you are going to like it!" "Augh! ow ow ow ow ow ow ear ear ear ow ow ow n-not so hard! Come on! Be a little gentler! Owww!' "shut up you ass-hole! God damn you! Stop struggling you son of a bitch!" "ow! Come on Jessi! I said I was sorry! Can't we just forget about this and move on?" "no you mother fucker! We can't! So shut up!" " I-I will if you let go of my fucking ear!" Jessi let go of his ear and rolled her eyes " god, what is your problem?" " w-what is my problem? What is my problem? god damn it! Are you jut not interested in me anymore! What do I have to do to get through to you? I married you because I loved you! And I thought you felt the same way!" " I did! I do" "forget I said anything" " but" "just get in the fucking room and sit down!"