Second Observation

I was doing pretty well at school, while that kid continued to take glances at me and then I recognized him.
It was Phill,
A guy who was so cool for those who have known him up close but awkward for those who did not. He was a sweet young gentleman who had always said that he had a dream, I appreciated that about him, he was simple,neat and definitely not cheesy. I went out with him about 2 times in 8th grade..I never thought I could forget him!
So, I went over to him to say hi, he was getting nervous as I got closer to him.
"Hey, Phill,"
"hi"
"Were have you been?! I have not seen you the past year at all?"
"I was touring the world with my parents."
His parents were filthy rich, but to be frank, the kid was good, he had manners and so.
We started getting along too well, and we sort of became bestfriends. He was so kind, generous, deep and sometimes childish. He was also taller than me which was great because I believe short guys with taller gals was pretty weird.
We were rather the same, had slight differences but, it was cool.
One time we were going for a walk, but I was too exhausted to walk so I sat down and rested on the loan and he sat down next to me, it actually felt good to have a person always there, but that was not it, he had something to tell me, but he did not, which made me ask about it and ofcourse the reply everytime was nothing..
But I was determined to know after all.
For some reason he was also worried about me, as If it had something to do with me..