First Things First

I'm Nella, I am 15, I am a red head, I have fine brown eyes, carved cheekbones and I wear glasses when reading. I am a regular height, yet a bit plumpy. I was told I was smart, and that I'd be given a scholarship to harvard and all of that. But what killed me on the inside is that, I did not know what will I be, I was good at stuff, yet I do not know If I was college-specialized- good.I have 2 siblings, Joe, who was my parents' elderly. He is at college somewhere in Canada where he's always wanted to be and I also have marey, she is 2 years younger than me, but I have always considered her as a bestfriend, she was so my type. I have a bestfriend called zoey, she is a brunette who called me cookie, we were bestfriends since 4th grade.
Anyhow, this is how it all began.
It was 10th grade's first day in a new school,
"Mom! A new school?! At the first day of high school? Are you kidding me?" I said.
"Honey," continuing, "It is a very good school with a wonderful academic and morals reputation."
I flick my eyes open.. First thing caught my sight was two teenagers making out on a passenger's seat.
"The day keeps getting better and better." I mumbled
"Oh come on!"
She didn't see them but it's okay. The reason my mom was giving me a ride to school was because I have failed my driving test.
I had the feeling that someone was looking at me. I glanced at my right and saw a kid who was staring at me joyfully, he was not unfamiliar.
Mom dropped me and I was infront of The Great Alexia's High.
First period's bell had rung, the year started with biology, great. Gives me a glimpse about the year.