Chapter 4

Jethro's POV

I was dead asleep until I heard the scream.

I was having a lovely dream where in a different solar system there were people of sorts that lived on many different planets throughout their solar system and there had been some sort of war and I was trying to find survivors along with a few other people but then a shout had cut through my dream and I was awake and on my feet in seconds.

I quickly sprinted into Princeton's room where I spotted the guy thrashing around on his bed.

What am I supposed to do?! Do I wake him up? I heard that you shouldn't wake people from night-terrors though... or was it sleep walking? Damnit, what do I do?!

Princeton quiets a bit for a few seconds so I go to wake him up since he seems to be calming down but I realize he's struggling to breath before another shout comes from his mouth while he thrashes around and before I know what to do he's falling off his bed and hitting the ground with a thump.

His cries stop and are replaced by a groan as his hand presses to the side of his head.

He lifts his head and I guess he only sees me at the corner of his eye and he jumps before I quickly turn on the light.

"Oh my god, you scared the piss outta me," he says with a slight laugh.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to barge in but you were like shouting and I didn't know what to do and you ended up falling off the bed. Are you alright? How's your head? What was that?"

I can't really stop my mouth as I ramble on and move his hand from where he bumped his head to make sure its okay, which it is.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I guess I was having a bad dream. Really, I'm fine. Thank you," he replies.

"There's no way that was just a bad dream," I reply before I can stop myself.

He sighs. "Don't worry about it. Go back to sleep and I won't bother you anymore," he assures. "Goodnight."

I blush when I realize he's in nothing but boxers and quickly leave the room. I didn't mean to bother him, I just wanted to make sure he was okay. What if there was a cereal killer in the house or something? I suppose I did the right thing by running into his room.