Owen Grady

I walk along to my bike, keeping my finger on the trigger of my gun for good measure. Eleanor must be really upset about Delta, I mean I am too, but she was heartbroken. At least she's stopped sobbing now. I'm about to climb on my bike when I realise Eleanor isn't following me. Shit. How didn't I notice? Jeez, I'm such a bad boyfriend. I retrace my steps and when I come to a clearing, I see her squirming underneath a Raptor. Blue has one of her feet on Eleanor's neck and I can tell she's about to pass out, her lips are blue and she's a ghostly white. I walk slowly towards them. Blue lifts up her head and chirps.
"Blue, step away." I say as calmly as I can, even though I want to scream at her. "Go on. Scatter."
She cocks her head at me and hisses at me. As I walk closer Blue slowly puts more pressure on Eleanor's neck. She won't stand down.
"Sorry about this, Blue." I say as I raise the butt of my gun and I smack her in the head.
Blue falls to the ground and I quickly pick up Eleanor. When she finally comes around, she looks horrified at the unconscious Raptor.
"Did they shoot Blue?" She asks.
"No." I whisper.
"What happened?"
Instead of answering, I pull her closer to me and I gently kiss her lips.
"She was going to kill you, so I had to knock her out." I explain. "Let's get going before she wakes up and tears the two of us apart. She's going to be pissed."

We eventually get back on the main road and Eleanor spots Claire driving ahead. The two back doors swing open as Charlie tries to get inside. Luckily, Zach and Gray manage to taser her and she lies twitching on the ground. I feel Eleanor snuggle into me as I dodge the twitching Raptor. I manage to get by the side of Claire and I notice her window is smashed.
"We need to get to the lab." Claire shouts above the roar of the engines.
I nod overtaking her. In the distance, I hear a loud roar and Eleanor shivers into my back.

We park up and run into the labs. Eleanor winces every time she puts pressure on her ankle and Zach helps her up the steps. When we get into the labs, they are empty except for a couple of InGen guys who are packing the embryos up.
"They evacuated the labs." Claire whispers. "What are you doing?" She asks the men.
"I'm afraid that answer is above your payroll, darling." A guy says as they walk out.
Claire scoffs and we walk around the empty lab looking into the tanks filled with weird creatures. A smashing of glass from another room tugs us in and Hoskins stands with a grin.
"Well, well. Look who we have here." He smirks.
"You wanted this to happen. This is all just a field test for the Raptors. Men died out there, you sick bastard." Eleanor shouts at him.
"Maybe it was a field test. But next time we will have it all under control. We just need to learn from our mistakes."
"There won't be a next time, Hoskins." I say.
Gray looks at a computer screen showing an image of the Indominus.
"That's not a real dinosaur." He says.
Hoskins scoffs. "Kids smart. You're right, son, that isn't a real dinosaur. But imagine smaller versions of these sneaking up behind enemy lines and eating them before they know what's hit them."
"You're just dreaming." Claire cries. "It's all in your messed-up brain."
"No, one day we will be in a war so huge that it will never end. We will destroy this planet."
"No, Hoskins, we won't. This planet has survived for billions of years. Earth will destroy us before we can destroy it." I say, God, I'm even reciting my dad's lines.
I hear clicking on the floor and as I look through the doorway, I see Echo walking in. She ignores us and walks straight to Hoskins and corners him. Shaking, he puts out a hand to her nose.
"Good girl. I'm on your side." With these words, Echo bites down on his hand.
"Thanks for the distraction, Hoskins." I mumble.

We run back out of the lab but Echo jumps through the glass and blocks our way. Shit. We run out of the doors and as we do Gray presses a button causing a holographic image of a Dilophosaurus to block Echo's path. We carry on running but coming from the right is Blue and she glares at Eleanor. We turn to the left, but Charlie waits there, snarling at the boys and clearly remembering being shocked. Echo smashes through the door blocking the path behind us. So, this is how it all ends. Claire holds the boys tight as I walk towards Blue. She hisses at me.
"It's okay." I whisper to her as I slip of the headset.
She chirps, and I notice the other Raptors become relaxed. I back towards the group as the Indominus Rex crashes through a building. She roars at the Raptors, but they don't respond. The pack look at me and I nod. Blue hisses and runs forward jumping onto the Indominus's back, closely followed by Echo and Charlie. I push everyone into a stand and we crouch behind the counter.
"I'm going to help the Raptors." I say standing up.
Eleanor pulls me back down. "Are you insane? You're going to get ..."
I connect my lips to her, but she carries on talking into the kiss. I pull away. Jumping over the counter, I run to a large decoration in the shape of amber. I shoot at the Indominus trying to find a weak spot in its armoured skin. Blue jumps on the Indominus's tail and she's immediately flicked off and smashes into a pillar and is knocked out. Charlie is thrown off the Indominus and on to an oven where she's engulfed in flames. I turn my attention away. Echo tries to sneak behind the Indominus, but she swallows her in one mouthful. Eleanor's going to be heartbroken. That's when I notice her running past the Indominus and through an alley. The Indominus's tail smashes through the Amber and I roll back into the shop.
"Where did Eleanor go?" I ask Claire.
"She went to get more teeth." Gray explains.
Suddenly, everything goes quiet and the Indominus's claw comes through the front of the shop. Its finger wraps around a belt that Gray is wearing and attempts to pull him through the opening. Claire and Zach hold him back while I undo his belt. The Indominus roars in frustration and that's when she's slammed into the shop by a relative of hers.