Chapter 8

4months prego :/

Sky's pov

I was looking at he mirror in my bedroom. My bumps big but not too big , even more proof its gonna be a girl. Yesterday I searched the internet for how to tell if its a boy and a girl. The 'old wives say if your belly is dry its a boy and if your belly is soft its a girl, mines is soft. If your hair is full and glossy its a boy mines is thin and dull unfortunately and other stuff that just proves IM HAVING A GIRL! so suck it Janaya.

"Honey are you ready" mom yelled from downstairs. they've been  driving me to and from school unless i go to janaya's house. next month and a half I'll be able to tell if its a boy or girl , and i can't wait i wanna name her safia or athena. i havent decided yet put i think i like athena better. I walked down the stairs and headed to the car with mom. 

"Bye dad love you" i yelled over my shoulder.

"love you to be safe"

*******************at school***************

"hey baby momma" janaya said excitedly.

"why are you so excited?"

"guess what"

"you dont have to go to the dentist on friday" she hates the dentist but has to go every other friday mothers orders.

"no but thats for reminding me " she said sarcastically.

"sorry"

"anyways I'll just tell you Leo asked me out today" she shrieked jumping up and down.Leo was a really and really sweet guy so most of the girls liked him than the hottest player here. He doesnt go on dates unless he really likes someone.

"REALLY BABE THATS AWESOME when is it"

"I dont know but i cant wait i bet those bitches are all jealous muahahahaha" ok the evil luagh kinda creeped me out and she had this evil glint in her eye.

"what are you planning?" you should go out with me on a double date you havent been with anyone since the dipshit who musnt be named."" she said in a harry potter accent making me laugh.

"shut up your terrible at english accent and of course who wants to be with a pregnant teenager at this age huh?" its true no guys will look at me like they use to only my fat arse.

" I would" who the oh it he who must not be named lol. 

"what are you doing here alex go away" Janaya said in a scary ass tone even i was scared. Her face was turning red and her fist was all balled up.

"not until we talk and Janaya this is an A and B conversation so C your way out before D and E F you up like a G "(A/N LMAO THIS IS NOT MY QUOTE BUT I WISH IT WAS LOL I GOT IT FROM BOYS IN THE HOOD.)  even i couldnt hold in my laughter Janaya gave him the evil glare but left.

"sooo can we talk?" he asked. I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot.

"Sure" do not forgive him dont forgive him dont forgive him....I repeated to myself over and over again.

"I-I miss you and I'm sorry i know saying sorry wont fix what I've done but its a start right. Sky i love you with all my heart and im sorry i gave you away like that but i promise all i said to you was real. Yes I'll admit the first 2 day i was faking it because i wasnt sure it was you but once i got to know you like we did as friends i couldnt pretend anymore i feel for you hard. I'll say im even whipped. I dont wanna be without you. I love you sooo much it hurt when i seee you look at me with hate. I'm so sorry words cant describe. I"- i cut him off with my lips no matter what my head may say my heart knows best, such a stupid heart.