chapter 2

GROUNDED! AGAIN WHEN WILL IT EVER STTTTOP!!!!

______________________________________________________

 Alex POV

god please kill me now. Why her?! I know I donealot of bad things but why her?

i sighed deeply.  I AM IN REAL DEEP SHIT RIGHT NOW!

Sky's POV

   i dropped my bag on the floor and ran for Alex , My Alex. The one I've been in love with forever and he's here at Wilson High. He back here.....with me.

I hugged him rapping my legs around his now big waist. "ALEX I MISSED YOU..I MISSED YOU ITS BEEN FOREVER. WHEN DID YOU GET BACK? WHERE DID YOU MOVE TO? WHY ARE YOU BACK? NOT THAT its a problem i me-"

"SKY! cani answer 1 question first!" alex said amusement in his voice. i nodded.

"i got back just yesterday;i came from j-washington state and i missed you too..like really missed you i couldnt stop th-" he was cut of my the teacher whose name i can't remember cause i'm too damn excited.

"will yu to please discuss this after class." i blushed when i got off of him and saw everyones eyes on us, some with amusement and some with hatred so strong i tought i would melt right here.

"yes" we bothsaid at the same time like the old days. the teacher just smiled and got back to doing her job.

***********************AFTER  SCHOOL

(still sky's pov)

"so where do you want to go" Alex asked me. i really didn't care as long as it was with him.

"IDK WHERE DO YOU WANNA GO"

"the beach?"  he looked at me.

"EYES ON THE ROAD!" he scringed back and looked at the road. i shook my head stupid boys gonna get us killed.

"ok the beach it is."

"good we have loads o talk talk about" he said nervously. what do we have to talk about? does he feel the way i do. i hope so. I felt that heated feeling in my chest. i looked at him , he has changed alot. More buffer , instead of the round face it was more defined and chizzled. He was fuckng HOT!

"why are you staring at me?" i looked away quickly blushing.

"i..uh..i..was..yo-you changed alot and i didn't notice until now" i stammpered.

"yea and so have you" he looked at me for a minute then back at the road. " cuter then i remember" i frowned. just cute?!

when we got to the beach it was empty surprisingly. we took off our shoes and walked aross the beach.

i cleared my throat." what d-did you wanna talk about?"

he stopped so i did to. he looked nevous and scared.

"i uh..i wanted to show you something"  he dug in bis pocket and handed me a picture. It was a picture of him and i . It was the same picture i had he was 14 and  was 13 we were in eachothers arms smiling so big. " how did i-i thought you would forget about me." he chuckled.

"how could i forget abou you..you were the only thing i could think about all day" he said shyly. really?!

"Really me too i kept this exact same pick of you in my room."  he caressed my cheek with his hand. I felt butterflies in y stomach instantly.

"you can't imagine  how badly i wanted to come back to-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys i need you help with this part of the story. Should alex ask her out and there be less drama OOOOOORRRR do you want alex to tell her they can't be 2gether  and there would be more (alot more) drama. I like both side but i just couldn't decide. so please tell me what you think.