Chapter 3 pt 2

Alex POV

     "OK it all started well the day we moved My mom was a drunk and dad moved away when i was 3. Mom didnt have enough money for boose so sold me to the Scorpions the most dangerous gang here. When i grew up more about 14 she made me join karate boxing and stuff like that so I'de bulk up. When they came to get me i stole a car and ran away. The person who owned that car reported it and i was sent to jail.     

Thats where i met William. He promised me to help me out as long as i hepled him. I-I dint like jsil and i was scared so i agreed. He told me there was this girl he had and he wanted her back because this man and this women weren't treating her right. I felt bad for him and he promised me nobody would get hurt. I thought i was helping out not taking Someone from their child. When I found out the person was sky I forgot all about the deal. I loved her ever since i was 4 and she was missing those two front teeth. She's amazing always kind but ready to kick ass if someone hurts her or her friends and family. I'm so sorry I didnt go after her .Im sorry i just handed her to him I was scared of him he can be intimidating. I wasn't thinking."  

  I looked at them for the first time since i knocked on the door. Their faces were full of hatred and loss. i couldnt blame them though it was my fault. I feel horrible. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Ryan jumped of the couch and attacked me. He grabbed me by my neck. i didnt do anything to stop him.  He punched me repeated in my face it stung so bad but i deserved it i felt numb. "stop" Mrs. Hale said more than a Whisper. Ryan immediately stopped. Mrs. Hale stood up tears still streaming down her face making me feel even worse. She stood up infront of me and slapped me across my face. "When we get her back dont you EVER come near her again." My heart stopped . "O-Okay Mrs.Hale"

RYAN  POV ( Mr.Hale)

THAT SON OF A BITCH. BOTH OF THEM WILL PAY ESPIECIALLY WILLIAM I THOUGHT  WE WERE FINISHED WITH HIM! i SWEAR ON MY LIFE WE WILL GET HIS ASS! Samanthas (Mrs.Hale)    He took my baby. I wiped the tears from my eyes, knowing i needed to be strong. I refuse to loose her. 

Sky's POV            

  I was thrown into a big bedroom there were two doors i to get in and out and the other was a bathroom. I looked over to William.  "why are you doing this? I didnt do anything to you" my voice was shaky. "No you didnt but your parents did, especially that bitch of a mother you have." "i dont under stand?" "THEY RUINED EVERYTHING. they took my wife away from me and my mistress. So the best way to get back at them is to take away their 'precious' baby girl." He walked infront of  me and grasped my cheeks so tight it started hurting.

He forced  me took look at him. He gaze traveled up and down my body. "Imma have some fun with you little one,"  " NO YOU AREN'T" I spit in his face. He wiped it off and his hand smacked my face so hard i knew their was going to be a bruise. " you'll pay for that bitch" with that he left.     I will never forgive you for doing this to me Alex............

Alex's pov            

      Mr. and Mrs. hale Called the police to notify them that Sky was missing.  We were in Mr.Hales helicopter looking at the city thinking of where he might be.     where is she?!  "do you think he's be in an abandonned shack or house or something"

  "well thats what he did last time" Mrs. hale said ........Wait last time? "this isnt the first time he did something to sky?" I aske 

"NO he kidnapped me...If Ryan hadn't came sooner I'm sure he would've killed me sooner or later." Mrs.Hale said. "why is he doing this to y'all?" They were a perfectly normal and happy nice family why would anyone want to hurt them? Mr.Hale looked at Mrs.Hale and she nodded.

  "When we were about your age samantha's mom use to sell her to guys who would have sex with her. My father William was one of those nasty disgraceful ass people. When Samantha and i fell in love I tried to get her away from her mother.

She was also abusive  to Samantha.  Samantha moved in with me and dad went away so she hadnt met him yet ,but when she did she told me what was going on. My mom dumped hikm and he went to jail for having sex with a minor rape and kidnapping.

After Samantha's mom died and William went to jail for life we thought it would be over , so we lived our lives and forgot about the past. Samantha became a singer and I Became the owner of every business known to man." "man this dude has problems" 

Williams Pov

I opened the door to samantha's  room. Let the games begin..........................

_______________________________

I hate myself for writing these chapters  :(