Chapter Tweleve: Suprises

"Why should I?", I blurt out.

Hannah rolled her eyes. "You can either come willingly or we will force you to and your consequences will be much worse. Your choice."

So I decided to follow them.

A few corridors and floors later, Hannah came to a stop at a turquoise door.

She opened it and pranced inside the room.

The room had fancy marble walls, a fireplace, three chairs, and a coffee table in it.

"Sit.", she ordered me like a principal to a disobedient child.

I sat. I might as well. It seems like I might be in this room a while.

"I assume you received the note. I just want to clear some things up. When I say that Will is mine, I mean that. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, don't even think about him or else I will slit your throat. Comprende?", she said, making sure I understood every word she said.

"I'm honestly not sure why you would ever think that a guy would be interested in me. I'm weird, I'm an imbecile, complete loser, remember?", I tell Hannah sarcastically.

"True. But just don't or else I will ruin your existence. I am not going to take your cute little relationship with him as something harmless. I am dead serious little Orphan Annie.", she replies, obviously not detecting my sarcasm.

In my mind I think up a snarky reply but instead say, "I promise I will not kiss him and or become his significant other." What do I have to lose. It's not like I'd be willing to do anything with Will anyways.

But I guess I forgot that Will had already kissed me at that one party. But nobody said anything at the moment.

Before Hannah could reply, her iPhone rang.

"A party at Jake's... Sure... Be there in five.", she told the person on the other line.

"Okay. This little meeting has to end now there's a party at Jake's which we are not missing.", Hannah announces after her phone call.

Hannah stands up and Anna follows her lead. They walk out of the room and the click-clacking of their shoes begin. I get up and follow them because I don't want to get lost in this unfamiliar part of the mansion.

Right before we get to the foyer, I bound up the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going!", Hannah shouts at me from the foyer.

I stop. My room, you nasty parasite.

"You're our Designated Driver tonight!", she shouts, now at the bottom of the stairs.

You've got to be kidding me.

***

It was currently 2 in the morning, and I felt like falling asleep at the party.

Hannah was doing shots, and hanging out with this guy, who looked remotely like Brad Pitt.

Anna was no where to be seen, but I was certain that she was with Carson Bayes, her crush.