The Creatures- Chapter 15

Sorry that I have disappeared for the last couple of weeks but I've been very busy. Also the last two chapters have barely gotten any reads which is strange since all the chapters before it have gotten over 100 reads. 

----

We spent hours digging a hole big enough to dispose of the bodies, the process was terrible. After we all said out goodbyes, we decided we had to find a new camp. We headed off soon after sunrise.

We were heading towards the stream to meet up with the rest of the group, including Jay and Ella.

For the first two hours of the long journey, I cautiously walked towards the front of the large group. I was walking with Bianca until she was instructed to carry something over to Charlie, Billy and Louise, who were leading the back group.

I turned to Alice, who was leading our group.

"How long is there left until we reach the stream?"

"About and hour or two, why?"

"I guess I'm just happy that I'll get to see my friends again."

"Ah, that's nice!"

"Yeah, it is."

I turned back towards the front.

A couple of minutes later and Bianca still hadn't returned. I turned towards the back to see whether she was returning. There was something going on in the back group, the people there seemed worried. I headed towards the back, accidentally nudging a few people along the way.

As I got closer to the back, I noticed that most of the back group had stopped.

I turned to someone who I didn't quite recognise.

"What's going on?"

"Um. I'm not quite sure. I think we've lost someone along the way. That's what I heard anyway."

Hundreds of thoughts ran through my mind. My feet automatically began to walk faster. I spotted Bianca and ran to her.

"What's happened?"

"Nobody has seen Billy for the past couple of minutes. They have no idea as to what has happened to him. He was right at the back of the group."

"Seriously? What are they going to do about it?"

"Well, there's not much that we can do. They've sent out a group to stay behind and look for him. But we can't all stop."

"That's horrible! Is there any way in which I could help?" 

"Could you please run to the front and inform Alice? But please tell her not to worry."

"Yes, of course!"

After telling Alice, she decided that we should have a break for a while, and give the group searching for Billy a chance to catch up.

---

Sorry for the boring ending but I am writing this Chapter in a hurry, hence all the grammar mistakes, and I have to do all of my homework.

Please Like, Comment and share if you enjoy this story!